Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Seaplane video, faster pace, with spins

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Seaplane video, faster pace, with spins

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 11:26 PM
lupy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seaplane video, faster pace, with spins

Here is something I threw together from one of my last flights, I really taped up the canopy, so it was very waterproof, as a result, I was able to do some screwing around that would normally put water in the fuse. There are also some more side views of take offs and landings, and some fast taxi. take a look at the last spin, the tip float is held on with a rubber band for a reason

Hope you enjoy the music, its a little faster paced than my other videos and I made more effort to get the action paced with the music.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...78334017151630

I uploaded two versions of the same vid, one was 200meg orig, one was 600, to see if the end results are any different. see what you think.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...60816531973561

see if you can tell which was the bigger file.

Ken
Old 04-05-2006, 09:52 PM
friedclutch

Default RE: Seaplane video, faster pace, with spins

Nice.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:56 PM
friedclutch

Default RE: Seaplane video, faster pace, with spins

Thanks to you guys and these videos, I will now be spending yet more money on cool tech gadgets. Although I cant blame it all on you. I have always wondered what it would be like to see what the plane sees. Really cool video. Keep em comming!