Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Help getting started?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 05:13 AM
Mister_Scary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help getting started?

Hi, I tried to read the FAQs link in the sticky post, but nothing ever showed up. Wusupwitdat?

I'm just getting started in the RC world and would like to get at least one color camera system. I guess I'd like the usual features of good picture quality, reception range and the ability to watch live and/or record it on the fly (pun intended). I'd also like one at a reasonable price. I've seen a few lately that seem like they're not only expensive, but you then have to break out all of your tools to cut, splice and solder them into something that's actually practical for use.

Is there someplace on this site that has a list of all the companies that sell camera systems?

Thanks.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Mister_Scary

Default RE: Help getting started?

Well thanks for all the replies........but I found the exact camera system I was looking for!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:21 PM
W4UAV

Default RE: Help getting started?

Thats great, Mr. Scary, welcome to the forums. What camera system did you end up getting?
Have you tried it out yet?
Mike