Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Recommendation for small camera.

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 04:00 AM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Recommendation for small camera.

Hi guys, I don't really know much about wireless cameras and have never mounted one to an RC but I would like too.
My plan is to mount a camera to my RC cars, boats and planes just for fun. Could someone recommend a small camera system I could use for this purpose. I want something small so I can easily fit it temporarily to things for a short period of time. My budget is around $150.
Old 12-01-2006, 07:25 AM
tonystott

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Recommendation for small camera.

www.chinavasion.com sells colour micro wireless cams complkete with receiver & wall adaptors (plus plus for 9v battery for the camera) for $US37 odd plus shipping. I bought 3 and use them for downlinks on my AP heli and polecam. Oops, just noticed you are in Oz. I picked up one of mine from eBay, there is a guy in Brisbane. His works very well. Forget his name, but search eBay, he sells stuff often. I think his price was around $A60 shipped
ORIGINAL: GRANT ED

Hi guys, I don't really know much about wireless cameras and have never mounted one to an RC but I would like too.
My plan is to mount a camera to my RC cars, boats and planes just for fun. Could someone recommend a small camera system I could use for this purpose. I want something small so I can easily fit it temporarily to things for a short period of time. My budget is around $150.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:23 PM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Recommendation for small camera.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Can anyone tell me features I should look for such as resolution etc.