Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

How to contact Black Widow AV

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:01 AM
cmoulder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to contact Black Widow AV

I was looking for a device that would plug into a digital still camera and downlink the video view so that can compose and shoot using a ground monitor.

I found what I wanted -- the Black Widow AV Digi-Live -- but am unable to contact somebody at Black Widow in order to purchase the system. There is no "buy" link of the website. I don't have a fax machine but will try to get a fax out somehow.

If BW is monitoring this forum, please PM me with contact info, and in the meantime I will try to PM you through the forum.

Thanks,

Bob Moulder
Old 01-26-2008, 03:01 AM
JMSTECH

Default RE: How to contact Black Widow AV

I hear goog things about Bill at Black Widow but if you can't contact him, you could try Zoltan at www.nghobbies.com ,Wilson at www.hobbywireless.com or Wade at www.futurehobbies.com for the same stuff.
Old 01-26-2008, 07:10 AM
cmoulder

Default RE: How to contact Black Widow AV

Thanks much, JMSTECH. Handy links there.

A couple of days ago I ordered a package from Future Hobbies with the Diversity rx unit and the 1000mw downlink, with an adapter for the still camera. I did a fair amount of poking around RCU and elsewhere and decided that at this point it would be best to order "off the rack" instead of mixing and matching.

This is my first foray into airborne imaging and the system is likely more than I need right now, but I plan to stay with this for a while and wanted something more capable and expandable.

Bill did e-mail me back yesterday. Seems that his is a smaller operation, probably more geared to you knowledgeable guys. No hard feelings, for sure, and I will order from BWAV in the future when I have learned a little more and know specifically what I need.