Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

where to find relaxing music for video's?

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

where to find relaxing music for video's?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 01:18 AM
Skycam41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to find relaxing music for video's?

I am putting some aerial video's together and am having a really hard time to find some nice easy listening music to go with it. I really like the music that ybnormal (Bill) added to his electric sailplane video http://yb2normal.com/nimbuscamb.zip

Is there a name for this type of music? I tried searching for elevator music but that ended up being some kind of new age stuff, definately not what I am looking for. I want to add some relaxing, soft soothing music that would go good with sailplane flight. Any suggestions as to where a bloke can find such music, does it have a style name?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Mike
Old 06-14-2003, 03:36 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Default Re: where to find relaxing music for video's?

Originally posted by Canada Goose
I am putting some aerial video's together and am having a really hard time to find some nice easy listening music to go with it. I really like the music that ybnormal (Bill) added to his electric sailplane video http://yb2normal.com/nimbuscamb.zip

Is there a name for this type of music? I tried searching for elevator music but that ended up being some kind of new age stuff, definately not what I am looking for. I want to add some relaxing, soft soothing music that would go good with sailplane flight. Any suggestions as to where a bloke can find such music, does it have a style name?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

Mike
Well, the music he is using sounds like the New Age music I used to listen to but you say you dont want that. You might try searching for Instrumental or Meditation. Cool Jazz possibly.
Artists I can suggest based on the clip you are refering to might be William Orbit or Patrick O'Hearn, but I would consider them to be New Age artists. Suzanne Cianni, Rippingtons, or Shadowfax maybe. The last two are more like Jazz Fusion. I have used Enya to good effect.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Skycam41

Default where to find relaxing music for video's?

Thank you very much for your reply. I was using the term "New Age" as an expression, I didn't know it actually refered to a type of music. I will check out your suggestions.
Cheers
Mike