Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Aerial Photography and Video
Reload this Page >

Looking for good RC video camera for gas or glow aircraft

Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Looking for good RC video camera for gas or glow aircraft

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2009, 06:19 AM
JCFLYR
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for good RC video camera for gas or glow aircraft

I am looking for a good in flight video camera to use with my RC aircraft. I purchased one about 4 years ago and I have had trouble with it on my 2 stroke glow aircraft. I get bad distortion once airborne and no matter how many times I change the location of the camera, I still get the interference. I am afraid to try it on my 50cc gasser because of the past bad luck. Is there a good video camera available for gas and glow that won't break the bank and doesn't weigh a ton? Thanks guys...........JC
Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 PM
ksh243

Default RE: Looking for good RC video camera for gas or glow aircraft

Try the RCA HD small wonder cam. I like it. I only have one flight with vid on it so far but the quality is great. Its not small like the flycamone2 but not huge either. Check youtube to see other videos fpv with this camera. A little tip also, foam and foam tape really helps dampen the gas/glow viberation.
Old 07-25-2009, 08:16 AM
JCFLYR
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Looking for good RC video camera for gas or glow aircraft

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out.