Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Group Buy for USA customers, VTx/VRx, Fox 800

This is the popular 1.2 GHz, 900 MHz 800 mw set, sold by a bunch of people under differerent brands.

OK, I am talking to the manufacturer of the Fox 800 VTX/VRX set in China, 1.2 GHz to 900 Mhz at 800MW. This seems to be the best compromise of weight/power/range, and it will work with 2.4 GHz Txs as well as FM 72 MHz. There is a price break at 10 sets, the price is $49 plus shipping. Actual shipping depends on how many are shipped, but figure $7.50 per unit. Then there is local shipping on the individual sets once the units get to the usa. That will be about $10 by UPS, or $8 flat rate. So if you want in on this group buy, send me a message or email me. Don't add to the thread, that's not interesting for others and hard for me to track. We are going to need a deposit up front, 50% will do it. We take credit cards (I am in the online business as a firearms dealer, this is just a hobby for me) or snail mail payments work as well. I will order a few extra sets for those sitting on the fence, but I will mark those up once they get here.

Due date for group buy is Sunday July 18, so get the word out, there is a week to sign on.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Group Buy for USA customers, VTx/VRx, Fox 800

According to the experts over on RCGROUPS, there is no mileage in this group buy. They say you can get them shipped to your residence for $57 from another source. I can't figure out how they do that, but I don't have time to fight the cynics. Read their take here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...5#post15522687

I have lost interest in proceeding with this group buy. I'll let someone else do the walking and just buy the 2 units I need from the best/cheapest source and save myself the headache.