RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Aerial Photography and Video (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/aerial-photography-video-81/)
-   -   10 meg video clip (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/aerial-photography-video-81/1280939-10-meg-video-clip.html)

lvspark 11-16-2003 02:31 AM

10 meg video clip

Having fun with my gws slow stick.

[link=http://www.internetnw.net/~mamyers/ihd.wmv]might want to right click this 10 meg video[/link]

vstk2 11-16-2003 08:35 AM

RE: 10 meg video clip

lvspark - That is awesome! Can you give some details on your eqip. and setup? I have a GWS slowstick and looking to start aerial vid/photo's.

Again - Awesome Video!

vstk2

Skycam41 11-16-2003 12:57 PM

Very well done....really liked the footage taken around dusk. Little heavy on the special FX but then that is purely personal taste.

Fubar-One 11-16-2003 02:07 PM

Cool video!
Love the shots flying towards you. What editing program, camera, and so on did you use?
Want the link added to the page?

ORIGINAL: lvspark

Having fun with my gws slow stick.

[link=http://www.internetnw.net/~mamyers/ihd.wmv]might want to right click this 10 meg video[/link]

DTB 11-16-2003 11:37 PM

Great Video!!!!, What video capture program are you using? Pinnacle, Dazzle, etc....

lvspark 11-17-2003 04:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ademco 330 line ccd camera on a 2.4 legal tx. The video prog is muvee. Not alot of freedom, but gets a decent movie out in a hurry.

vstk2, my set-up was slapped together quickly from parts I had laying around... a couple of 9v in series with a 12 v reg for the cam and tx. A real cobbled up mess:D The SS seems to handle the weight without any problems.. I have the 300C model with a couple of kokam 2cell packs. Flight times are more than 30 minutes even with the extra load. There are many tx and cams out there, just make sure you are legal to transmit with it.

Backwing 11-18-2003 12:19 PM

That's cool. You can almost see our farm in the video. About 1 mi. down from Ice Harbor.

jeffdec 11-20-2003 07:03 PM

Well I think you did an excellent job with your aireal video, also I was amazed at how you did the edited overlay. do you have your camera setup on a servo that you can move with your flap knob? I was thinking of setting one up that has 2 servos 1 for vertical and 1 for horizontal also I have a pair of I-Scape video glasses to but when I put them on I did not know where I was and I got afraid so I took them off and then had a hard time to locate were I was flying. Have not tried again yet, but I will keep up the good work.

Dart373 11-21-2003 11:03 AM

Please forgive me. I am pretty new to Video and Rc photo stuff. What is it that you are wearing and about what does it cost to make a Video ? As in the equipment. I am into computers and electronics. This is something I could get into !!! Thanks for sharing the vid. Keith

dive4life 11-22-2003 09:48 PM

Nice video, I'm setting up my SS with a Aptek 3-1 set off with micro servo. I like your setup better. Can you tell me a source where I can configure a rig like yours? Do you have pics of the setup. Thanks in advance.

ORIGINAL: lvspark

Ademco 330 line ccd camera on a 2.4 legal tx. The video prog is muvee. Not alot of freedom, but gets a decent movie out in a hurry.

vstk2, my set-up was slapped together quickly from parts I had laying around... a couple of 9v in series with a 12 v reg for the cam and tx. A real cobbled up mess:D The SS seems to handle the weight without any problems.. I have the 300C model with a couple of kokam 2cell packs. Flight times are more than 30 minutes even with the extra load. There are many tx and cams out there, just make sure you are legal to transmit with it.

Mhale71 11-23-2003 03:32 AM

i donno whots on his face but im guessing it allows him to veiw the live footage??

also, i noticed you turning the engine off a lot, how long could u do that for?

lvspark 11-24-2003 12:06 PM

Blackwing, Next time I drive by, I'll go a mile west and take video:) Are you by the big hybrid tree farm?

jeffdc: the camera is fixed, no servo control. I know what you mean about loosing position.

dart373: they are i-glassesLC.

dive4life: The aiptek 3/1 should be pretty cool. You can find set-up like mine in lots of places. Funny you ask about pics, I was going to, but the camera is mounted on the plane!

blockheadned: It is a slowstick. Flights up to 35-40min are possible (I get bored after 15):).

SeacretsOceanCity 11-25-2003 12:07 AM

I have not seen anything clearer, no tint, great signal, great field of view. is this setup under 300.00?