If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Results 1 to 2 of 2

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Capron, IL

    Whats it called

    When you are spinning and climbing at the same time? Iflew my Kadet today at home and when Ipitched up Igave it full left rudder, up elevator and right aileron and it went flat but still climbed. It was the craziest thing I have done so far with it.
    SIG Brotherhood # 3
    Mustang Brotherhood # 6
    Corsair Brotherhood # 86
    Kadet Brotherhood # 24

    I don't crash I just land wrong

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Litchfield Park, AZ

    RE: Whats it called

    Sounds like a climbing flat turn but there may be a more "colorful" term for it in the vernacular of aerobatic and/or 3d flyers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
RCU Reviews
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.