Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aerodynamics
Reload this Page >

Need some help in designing a UAV :D

Notices
Aerodynamics Discuss the physics of flight revolving around the aerodynamics and design of aircraft.

Need some help in designing a UAV :D

Old 05-17-2019, 12:19 PM
Googoogoogoose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need some help in designing a UAV :D

Hi there! I am relatively new to the topic of RC flight, but I have a dream of making an intercity or even an interstate uav plane (+ the system to manage this UAV network) to deliver some relatively small goods faster than using conventional methods. I already have some drawings and mockups but I am far from being a professional. Also I've already contacted some investors that have shown interest in project, but would like to see it on a later stage first. I would greatly appreciate if you text me and help to design a new cooler concept or refine the existing one. Can't post some images here because I have less than 10 posts

Last edited by Googoogoogoose; 05-17-2019 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot to subscribe :D
Old 05-17-2019, 01:32 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 175 Likes on 150 Posts

Personally I would encourage RCU users to not reply to threads like this until we have more information about the OP. Location is at the top of my list and to inform the OP that should he be in the US that he should check into current FAA regulations so that he can fully understand the implications of what he intends to do. In this day and age we simply do not know what our information can be used for.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:40 PM
Pylonracr

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Personally I would encourage RCU users to not reply to threads like this until we have more information about the OP. Location is at the top of my list and to inform the OP that should he be in the US that he should check into current FAA regulations so that he can fully understand the implications of what he intends to do. In this day and age we simply do not know what our information can be used for.
As much as it pains me to agree with Shawn, I have to ride along here. This request could be for something as helpful as searching for missing children in the forest or use by a terrorist. Without more information I will not offer any assistance.

Scott
Old 05-26-2019, 05:58 AM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Not to mention the scope of his project is well beyond what hobby RC equipment is capable of. To do what he's talking about, he needs to buy a commercial drone.