If AW can do the following I will buy their plane.
1) Standardize on dle 30cc and muffler
2) Pre-cut cowl now that we standardized on muffler and engine
3) Pre-drill firewall for standoff bolts now that we standardized on engine
4) Pre-drill holes for switches, standardize on switches
5) Make wire channels for the radio/ignition wires
6) Include nyrod pushrod wire and glue it in, now that we standardized on engine's carburator
7) Standardizing on engine and muffler we get perfect CG balance
8) Could standardize on servo weight as well, most are 2oz., to keep CG in check
9) Remember, arf buyers don't have dremel skills nor do they want them. They want to buy a whole package and go flying as evidenced by the influx of chinese foam arfs that are zillion at my flying field and all around the country.
10) Include metal or carbon tail wheel horn so spring wires don't cut thru the plastic horn
11) Include rubber wheels because foam wheels develop flat spots and my tailwheel barely turns because foam compressed and it's interfering with mounting bracket sides.
So skip the heavy pitts muffler (not powerful anyways) or tune pipe (costly) and go with standard dle muffler. Works great on my AW 50cc Yak.
I don't understand why AW doesn't hire a competent engineer that would spot these problems right away. I'm not a trained engineer but I can tell you these things don't work after one flight. I'm tired of buying after market parts to fix AW arfs. Come on guys, become what you say in your adds you are, not who you wish you could be.