Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

42% Extra 260 W/ V Twin Motor Fitment

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

42% Extra 260 W/ V Twin Motor Fitment

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 11:54 AM
bigguy136

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 42% Extra 260 W/ V Twin Motor Fitment

I'm finishing up a new motor design (140cc 90° V Twin) with tuned pipes. Can I get a printshowing the front of the planewith recommended prop center and the location for the tuned pipes? Side view of cowling?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:50 AM
bigguy136

Default RE: 42% Extra 260 W/ V Twin Motor Fitment

Does anyone have this airplane from AW? Can I get a few photos with a ruler showing the room/ location of some key features?Kinda hard to spend $2,000 on a plane that I don't know will work for what I want to do. AW- I'm not asking for your CAD files of your plane. I need a few dims. Are you out there. Is this the kind of support Iwould get after the purchase?
Old 03-08-2011, 07:29 PM
kochj

I am not with Aeroworks, just a fellow rc guy...
I think the question you are asking for is measurements of the engine box and how much room there is between the top of cowl to the center of prop shaft?

I would call up aeroworks rather than chewing tacks about some specifics that you will know very shortly
yourself (being you already ordered your 42% extra and will be delivered to you)....

The other option is to go to the build forums... THis is a very popular plane.... you went to a AW product support forum....

Here is a build...
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_64...tm.htm#6430664

They also have a Direct Email, that you could send out to them... If you want to save on phone bills...ect...

Justin
Old 03-08-2011, 07:36 PM
kochj

And Here is a very Recent....
Most fellow pilots are more than willing to help others out..

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10277441/tm.htm