Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Aeroworks 33% 540T Wing Tube size

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Aeroworks 33% 540T Wing Tube size

Old 12-14-2015, 08:51 PM
Lightning Fan
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeroworks 33% 540T Wing Tube size

This is a question for Aeroworks - I have come into a NIB old stock 33% 540T, that is missing the wing tube.
Can you give me the dimensions and material of the original tube? I assume Al 6061, but what are the ID and OD? On your website you list a 100 cc wingtube in carbon ... will that tube work on this model? Can you give me ID and OD specs on that tube as well?

Thanks in advance for the reply.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:24 AM
Aero-Works

Hello,

Please contact us at [email protected] or call 303-371-4222 and we will be happy to help.

Thank you
Rocco
Old 12-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Lightning Fan
My Feedback: (17)

Just want to let you guys have an example of AeroWorks support.
I acquired a NIB AeroWork product, but not from them - they had no stake in the deal. It was missing the wingtube.
When I emailed them with only a request for dimensions of the tube, so I could make my own, I gave them my phone number as an afterthought.
I got a call today from the company, and the representative had already found an original tube, and the wing sleeves for it, had all the dimensions I needed, and offered several pieces of good advice around the airplane. I bought the tube for a very reasonable sum.
There really was not much in it for them to help me out like this, but not only did they help, they bent over backwards to support a product that is long discontinued and made sure that my outcome will be good.

This is magic. This level of customer support is superb, and definitely an outlier in the industry.

AeroWorks! Oooorah!