Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

AW GT Trainer Nose Wheel Steering Arm

Old 11-22-2016, 06:41 AM
RandyMau

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default AW GT Trainer Nose Wheel Steering Arm

Ken,
i agree with you that is is very sad that AW closed their doors. However, I feel they left all their followers hanging by not trying to help those that just recently purchase ARF's to build that may need replacement hardware. For example, the 7/32 nose wheel steering arm that needed to be modified by the builder due to the fact the supplied item did not work properly. In the process of modification I screwed mine up. I have been searching high and low for a replacement but can only find a steering arm to fit a 5/32 wire and nothing larger. I tried to contact them the week before they closed up and got no reply. I am not happy with the way they closed their business. In the meantime I am trying to find a replacement. I know someone out their makes them or they would not be in their kits. Can you or anyone else out there help me? I tried Fults Landing Gear but their is the wrong configuration. Email is kycolmau@gmail.com
Thanks,
Randy M

Search this Thread