Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Ultimate 50cc Belly Pan

Old 11-04-2017, 10:54 AM
LTR

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Ultimate 50cc Belly Pan

I just bought a new Aeroworks Ultimate 50cc (the last one this dealer had ) and the first picture on the CD shows a belly pan along with all the ARF parts/etc. There is absolutely nothing (no pictures and no mention in the writeups ) on the rest of the CD about how to install, or exact location the belly pan is to be installed.

Would anyone happen to have a picture, and information on where and how to install this belly pan. Thanks.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:57 PM
maukaonyx

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Pls show pic of said belly pan. My plane does not have one.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:36 AM
LTR

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I had contacted the dealer in Quebec and sent him the picture off the CD showing all the parts. He had replied that the part was a Belly Pan. Everyone I asked around here had never seen a part like this, and on the CD it did not show any pictures of a location for mounting, etc. Went into the CD yesterday and looked through all the listed parts. The part he called a belly pan is actually a fairing for the cabane. I guess you have to ca/ or screw it to the top wing so it drops over the two points on the cabane, and then put the bolts through the side holes to fasten the wing to the cabane. The parts lists says the belly pan is part of the lower wing in the raised area on the wing in the fuselage area.

If you would still like a picture, I will get one for you. Thanks, Les

Search this Thread