Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Addendum for the Aero-Works 100cc Yak 54

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Addendum for the Aero-Works 100cc Yak 54

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 08:36 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Addendum for the Aero-Works 100cc Yak 54

We have come out with this addendum for the 100cc Yak

In your 100cc Yak Assembly Manual it states to use 5 fender washers to bring your engine out to 7-3/4 inches from the firewall. This is wrong!

* The New Measurement for the Yak 100cc *only* is 4 fender washers and that will bring your engine to 7-1/2 inches from firewall to back plate washer.

Thanks
John@Aero-Works
Old 05-03-2007, 08:32 PM
tomswrld
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Addendum for the Aero-Works 100cc Yak 54

Hi , folks. I am putting together the Yak , and have found that with 4 of the aluminum washers provided, the distance between the firewall and the drive washer is 8-1/2", with a 3W106QS. The provided washers are 1/4" thick, so 1 should get me to the proper distance of 7-1/2". Is 7-1/2" correct? Mark? Rocco? Thanks, Tom in Littleton. By the way, what are the " fender washers " referred to in the addendum post ?
Old 05-03-2007, 09:22 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Addendum for the Aero-Works 100cc Yak 54

ORIGINAL: tomswrld

Hi , folks. I am putting together the Yak , and have found that with 4 of the aluminum washers provided, the distance between the firewall and the drive washer is 8-1/2", with a 3W106QS. The provided washers are 1/4" thick, so 1 should get me to the proper distance of 7-1/2". Is 7-1/2" correct? Mark? Rocco? Thanks, Tom in Littleton. By the way, what are the " fender washers " referred to in the addendum post ?

Tom this Addendum is for the DA 100....It will be different for other engines used by the customer. the "Fender Washers" are those 1/4" washers you are talking about.

John@Aero-Works