Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

33% Extra 330L CG

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

33% Extra 330L CG

Old 04-25-2007, 10:42 PM
dbsonic
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33% Extra 330L CG

Wonder if anybody can help with the CG location on this older model AeroWorks. I figure I could go with the standard wing tube CG location but would sleep better the night before the maiden if I knew the proper location.

TIA,

Darren
Old 04-29-2007, 10:43 PM
SeanCowan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 33% Extra 330L CG

The manual says 1/2-3/4" in front of the wing tube. But I would start off at 1" in front of the wing tube. If I remember correct, I am flying it at 3/4" in front. That is in front of the leading of the wing tube and am flying a little tail heavy. The landing characteristics change big time with cg on this airplane. You want a nose heavy plane for the first couple of flights. Trust me! Control throws are LOW: Elev-15 degrees up 20 down Ail-18 up and 17 down Rudder 30 degrees both ways. High rate are as much as you can get. This plane is a blast and flies on rails.

Enjoy,

Sean
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53793.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	675068