Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Aero Works replacement parts?

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Aero Works replacement parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Aero Works replacement parts?

Are replacemet parts available for your Arf's, because I do not see them listed on your web site.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aero Works replacement parts?

Yes, we have replacment parts. Please give us a call 303-366-4205 so we can see if we have the parts you need In Stock and we can give you the pricing for the items.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:20 AM
shall36
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just $.02. I've ordered several parts from AW and they are great to deal with! Most recently, I ordered a right wing after a mid-air. They sold me just the one wing...I was worried I was going to have to buy two. Great people to work with!

Old 03-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Cliffmandude

I can't believe in this day and age of internet POS (point of sale) that AW does not have their spare parts on line! Unbelievable and a major PITA because now I have to take time out of my work schedule to call them!<o></o>

Old 03-04-2012, 06:40 PM
bemeson

You have got to be kidding me....have you checked with other suppliers, most don't even have them. The guys at AW usually have the parts and they bend over backwards to help. Taking five minutes out of your day...gossssshhhhhhhh.

Just saying
Brian
Old 05-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Rotten40851
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree. The guys at Aero-Works are Great!! I needed a replacement part and they sent it right out.Not to mention thier planes flyAWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work boys and forget about the haters!!!!!
Old 06-20-2012, 04:12 AM
Cliffmandude

I work in an area that has no phones or cell phone coverage.
Old 05-18-2014, 06:13 PM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

I used to think highly of aeroworks but since I bought my QB extra 260 30cc and dealt with the dude named Vince on spare parts I was less than impressed with the runaround . I need a fuse for the extra the wood around landing gear has finally given out including around the sides of fuse and I would be curious on how much a new fuse is money wise. Don't need the stab or elevators just a fuse . I am getting really frustrated at the quality of the wood on this plane . I had two soft grass landings and the last one after beefing up gear area with fiberglass matting and resin I thought would hold but yesreday it happened again tore both sides of the fuse area and I just don't know if I want to mess with trying to refix it. I will give them a call tomorrow. Sorry for the negative attitude but I call it as I see it .
Old 05-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Aero-Works

Hello Bruce,

I am sorry to hear about your frustrations please give me a call so I can make sure you are getting the assistance you need.

Thank you,
Rocco Mariani
303-371-4222
Old 05-19-2014, 11:22 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

I just got off the phone with Rocco and he bent over backwards to help me out and is getting me a fuse for a fair price and was a real pleasure to deal with . Its customer service like he showed that will go along way in future purchases from this company. Thanks Rocco I appreciate it .
Old 05-20-2014, 03:07 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

I must say that the one time I called Aeroworks to buy a replacement cowl for the 150cc Extra 260 they were willing to open a kit to get a cowl for me.