Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Thanks AW

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 05:59 PM
5150flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks AW

I really appreciate AW customer support. I broke a tail wheel on on 50 cc Yak 54 on the sixth flight. I told Kim it might have been defective, but in any case I needed a new part. He sent the part to me at no charge. I own two AW planes and I can assure you my next one will be an AW 50cc Extra 260.

Too often we use RCU to complain; I want to make a positive statement for a product and service well done.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:40 PM
Blake Borsic

Default RE: Thanks AW

Well... hate to go against the grain here but I also lost a tailwheel - on the second flight. I called and emailed but received no reply. I just purchased a quality replacement and called it good.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Aero-Works

5150flyer,

Thank you for wonderful comments and support I am glad we were able to help.

Blake Borsic,

I am sorry we were not able to respond to your email or phone call. Sometimes it can get very busy and it can be difficult to respond to all emails and calls. We do try our best, if you still need the part please give us a call and ask for Jeff Oaks 303-371-4222 in our sales/tech department and I am certain he will try to help.

Thanks Again
Rocco/Aeroworks
Old 04-25-2010, 12:46 AM
gregman50

ORIGINAL: Aero-Works

5150flyer,

Thank you for wonderful comments and support I am glad we were able to help.

Blake Borsic,

I am sorry we were not able to respond to your email or phone call. Sometimes it can get very busy and it can be difficult to respond to all emails and calls. We do try our best, if you still need the part please give us a call and ask for Jeff Oaks 303-371-4222 in our sales/tech department and I am certain he will try to help.

Thanks Again
Rocco/Aeroworks
Give them a call the ball is in your court now, I'm sure you will be taken care of.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:12 PM
phantomdriver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anytime I've had a missing part or broken AW stepped above the line and took care
of the issue promptly no problems with these guys! I'm member to 2 flying clubs and
have never heard a bad deal from AW. They've got my business period.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
stepsez
My Feedback: (11)

Blake borsic
Dont take it personal, Aeroworks is a company that bends over backwords for its customers, I and many others know..(guys in my club) Make a second call...
Old 05-28-2010, 03:41 PM
JOHNS3D
My Feedback: (5)

if someone needs warraties or help, its easy...just take the phone and call....dont know why people are lazy to do it and then start to complain about companies. AW is amazing in costumer service!!! im saving to get my 3rd one lol.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:52 PM
gregman50

ORIGINAL: JOHNS3D

if someone needs warraties or help, its easy...just take the phone and call....dont know why people are lazy to do it and then start to complain about companies. AW is amazing in costumer service!!! im saving to get my 3rd one lol.
Yea all you need to do is pick up the phone and call them, they will go above and beyond to help out. I just finished up my 100cc Extra 260 and I have already got my eye on the Extra 300, it will be my fourth AW plane. I can't bring myself to buy anything else. Love me some AW.