Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

35% EXTRA 260 vs 35% EXTRA 300

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

35% EXTRA 260 vs 35% EXTRA 300

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Hooked-On-RC
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 35% EXTRA 260 vs 35% EXTRA 300

ATTN AEROWORKS AIRCRAFT EXPERTS...

What are some of the key differences in the design of the 35% Aeroworks Extra 260 versus the 35% Aeroworks Extra 300?

What are your experiences with either or both of these planes?

Looking for a summary of the key differences and the differences in flight performance...does one plane do something better than the other etc etc!
thanks
Old 08-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Hooked-On-RC
My Feedback: (16)

Default RE: 35% EXTRA 260 vs 35% EXTRA 300

was hoping that someone from aeroworks could answer these questions, but maybe there are no differences other than the physical appearance
Old 12-22-2011, 01:56 PM
zamonster

Default RE: 35% EXTRA 260 vs 35% EXTRA 300

hey "hooked on rc",

sorry about the late responce, you have probably gotton which one you wanted already, but just in case, here are my 2 cents worth

performance really depends in how you set up yor airplane, but a quality airframe can help too, so.......the 300's generally excell at freestyle and 3d, while the 260's usually fly the sequences better. both planes will fly amazing and will do anything you ask them to do.i findthe 260 flies a little bit lighter (and faster) but nothing too noticealbe. the 260 will be a little easier to 3d, but the 300is more capeable of extreme 3d manuvers. aeroworks quality is amazing, so you can really just pick which ever one looks better to you, as i said before, the performance will be great either way. rember, this is just my personal opinion, they can really change a lot from person to person

(if you dont mind, tell me which one you picked or maby will be picking