RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Aeroworks Vendor Forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/aeroworks-vendor-forum-528/)
-   -   Aero Works P-51? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/aeroworks-vendor-forum-528/8090391-aero-works-p-51-a.html)

Zeeb 07-03-2012 02:55 PM

RE: Aero Works P-51?

Well my first thought is that 1/4 turn on a needle when you're already close is a WHOLE bunch on a gasser, you ought to be thinking about screwdriver blade widths for setting the needles when you get close so it may be way too fat now.

Second thought is that you need to pay attention to the air exit, it needs to be larger than the inlet to really work well but fortunately for you the DA engines don't tend to need a lot of cooling air flow compared to some other engine makes.

Third thought is that moving the ignition module inside the fuselage is an excellent move, over heating of the module seems to have been the primary culprit in the problem with the engines shutting down in mid flight.

The prop choice should be fine and you may be very close to having it set up, just consider the above suggestions before getting too depressed... ;)

miker49 07-04-2012 06:44 PM

thanks for your help.the warbird guys at our field all seem to think i have enough air exit from the exhaust pipes back towards the rear of the cowling.opening is 3 1/2 " long ending 1 1/2" from the rear edge of the cowl and 3" wide.also air can flow thru the fuse and exit at the rear of the supercharger air dump.it does'nt open or close.i just opened it up to help air flow.thanks again

smperry 07-10-2012 03:58 PM

Has anyone changed out the inner gear doors? I removed the original ones via a belly landing and ordered a new set, which has been sitting on the shelf over a year.

I have tried to remove the little countersunk screws that hold the hinges to the wing, but they seem to be bolts with nuts I can't get at.

I suppose I could open up the top surface of the wing and get at them that way, but I thought I'd ask and see if anyone found another way to remove the hinges.

Thanks
sp

dale691 07-21-2012 10:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This may have already been covered but I am assembling my wing at the moment and have quite a big miss match between the aileron and the flap on the left wing panel. With the aileron set to neutral at the wing tip and the flap set against the inner part of the wing there is a 2~3mm difference. The flap is slightly lower or the aileron is higher, either way there is a twist or something not quite square. Anyone else have the same? did it make a significant difference? This is my first model with flaps after flying aerobatic type planes for the last 12 years.

Zeeb 07-22-2012 04:44 AM

Shouldn't be an issue, IIRC I just split the difference between the wing root and wing tip position because the flaps didn't line up exactly. You don't even notice it when the model is assembled and sitting outside... ;)

dgerhard 07-23-2012 03:35 PM

<hr />

ORIGINAL: dale691

This may have already been covered but I am assembling my wing at the moment and have quite a big miss match between the aileron and the flap on the left wing panel. With the aileron set to neutral at the wing tip and the flap set against the inner part of the wing there is a 2~3mm difference. The flap is slightly lower or the aileron is higher, either way there is a twist or something not quite square. Anyone else have the same? did it make a significant difference? This is my first model with flaps after flying aerobatic type planes for the last 12 years.
Just split the difference. Mine looked the same way. The plastic molding on the fuse where the flaps rest when in up position may not be equal thickness. You can split the difference or sand down the thicker side. That's what I was told when I called AW. I just split the difference. I had no issues in flight.<br type="_moz" />

dale691 07-26-2012 04:51 PM

Between the flap problem mentioned above and the gear problem that I keep reading about this kit is getting very disheartening. I think the flap problem is a QC issue really and very poor as this is not a cheap kit! Wonder if I bought a TF warbird would I be feeling the same way. I have already recovered the vertical fin as there was a crack in the sheeting where it had been sanded far too thin. Not very excited about this project at the moment. Also is anyone actually using those zebra servos which were provided for the gear?

Zeeb 07-26-2012 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: dale691

Between the flap problem mentioned above and the gear problem that I keep reading about this kit is getting very disheartening. I think the flap problem is a QC issue really and very poor as this is not a cheap kit! Wonder if I bought a TF warbird would I be feeling the same way. I have already recovered the vertical fin as there was a crack in the sheeting where it had been sanded far too thin. Not very excited about this project at the moment. Also is anyone actually using those zebra servos which were provided for the gear?
Yup, it's a QA issue and I'd hate to be the one charged with chasing down these sorts of issues with the Chinese factory but the Sierra's are a gorgeous addition....[8D]

TF? My brother has one; be prepared to cut the bottom of the wing open to reinforce the landing gear mounting area as well as the main spar to keep it from shoving the gear through the top of the wing or the wing folding in flight. Also, by the time you add the landing gear, cockpit kit, inner gear doors, sliding canopy, all the hardware etc. to the TF, the price tag is very similar to the AW.

Use the Zebra servos? Not me, several reports of 'em burning holes right through the bottom of the cases. Mine's got Hitec HS-65MG's. I also doubled up on the air tanks. This is my first Warbird although I started out thinking I'd be a Warbird guy, some fiend..... got me started on IMAC stuff.

I always told people that I drank beer while working on the models to smooth over the little frustrations encountered along the way but this thing drove me to whiskey. HOWEVER, I really am quite pleased with the way this thing turned out.... :)

Hopefullly I'll get to fly it one day but for right now I'm having to relearn to fly RC stuff as the recent brain surgery or the previous TIA (the medical types don't know) caused some hand/eye coordination issues and I'm trying to relearn how to fly RC starting with my foamies.

Here's a few pics showing the fuselage equipment, the start of modifying things for the Sierras and finished. I notice that they now offer the new razorback version with or without gear, they should have done it with this one when they couldn't cut a deal with Robart sufficient to keep the price down a bit and just let the Chinese copy the Robarts.

dale691 07-29-2012 02:46 AM

Another problem! My left hand flap is binding in the up position. Servo is loaded up which is unacceptable! Love all the ideas in the kit with the sealed hinge gaps but things get very difficult when the execution of the kit is a bit off!

Anyone been able to remove the control surfaces?

DAVE KEPHART 07-30-2012 07:34 AM

If anyone out there wants to buy another Aeroworks,I have one all finishd ready to go with a DA50 .I will make a smoking deal to someone .I'm selling out of the hobby for good.

Zorba1 08-26-2012 04:53 AM

Hi Again is been awhile.
Question for the gurus..
When I setup the flaps do I have to mix in some elevator?
I hear people do this to keep it from balloning..
Thanks

Bill

rslstft 08-26-2012 03:14 PM

Bill,
I didn't mix any elevator in with my flaps on mine, didn't need it. If I noticed it climbing with the flaps, it meant I had too much throttle in and reduced it just a bit and it maintained it's altitude.

Zorba1 08-26-2012 04:14 PM

Thanks Russ, alot of guys at my club say the same, but I read here that some do mix in elevator.

cheers

miker49 08-30-2012 01:40 PM

if anyone out there is interested,i have a new set of main gear for sale on RCU.never used.also have the spinner for sale,drilled for a DA-50.

Zorba1 08-30-2012 04:52 PM

Do you have a picture of the gear?

Thanks

Zorba1 09-02-2012 06:16 AM

Why can't you post the pictures here? why you need a cell number?

Thanks

miker49 09-03-2012 02:28 AM

i don't know how to post pics here thru my cell phone

dgerhard 11-04-2012 03:01 PM

Anyone have main strut tubes for the stock gear they want to part with?

JamesPool 11-05-2012 07:05 AM

Yes. And i have upgraded 303 stainless pins for the gear too.

James

n8622t 11-05-2012 12:31 PM

Just install a set of Robarts

AV8ATOR 02-02-2013 03:08 PM

Thinking of going hydraulic with gear, gear doors? Anyone have any ideas?

rslstft 02-03-2013 05:03 PM

I think you will probably still have to change out the stock gear. Mine leaked air pretty bad even after new o-rings etc. IMO, the quality of the cylinders just isn't the same as Robart or Sierra. Once I changed out the gear for Sierra's and new valves (Robart reds) I had no problems with them at all, would hold air for a couple of days. Even if you just changed the air cylinders out, the struts are a little weak and bend fairly easy (Sierras are 7/16" compared to 1/2"). I know others have used the stock gear without any problems, but I was much happier with mine after the Sierra installation. I really never had any problem with the doors. At full throttle, the air would pull them open just a very slight amount, but I think that was a function of linkage geometry.
I know hydraulic gear are much more popular in Europe, and I've been very interested in trying them, but am a little concerned with the possibility of a mess and the bleeding process. I'll probably wait until I can personally see some in use and talk to the user.
Keep us informed of your decision!

AV8ATOR 02-05-2013 05:47 PM

Hello Russ

Thanks for your input. Will give stock gear a chance unless they give me to much trouble.

Then I will go with sierra.

Carlos

HiCurrent 02-13-2013 09:28 AM

I want to share my experience with this P-51 gear too. This has got to be the piece of junk that Aeroworks selling for a couples hundred dollars with the kit. IMO, it's not worth a penny.
On my first maiden flight, as soon as the plane off the ground and the gear is retracted, my spotter noticed that the gear door wasn't close tight. So I tried to cycle the gear again to see if it could close and it did. But after a few minutes of flying, I thought I should land and check it out. The landing was perfect, very gentle touch down. As soon as the plane slowed down, it is unexpectedly turned left hard and as the result, my left aileron is rubbed onto the ground and ground a portion at the end. Upon inspection, I noticed that the gear didn't extended straight down and it is bowed in at an angle like the FW190 gear and the other gear is fine. I talked to Aeroworks and they blamed it on me. I sent them the picture of the gear and they said that the lock pin is bend and the replacement parts are $45. I did a research on this model here on RCU and it seems like everyone is having the same problem, but Aeroworks refused to admit it. They want to sell me the replacement part for $45 but I told them no thanks. I'm going to replace the Robart gear. This gear is a truly piece of junk not worth puting on anything. It is a big risk for such an way overprice plane.
Well, this is the last AW plane I own. I had a few AW aerobatic planes and they were all great, but this one is a big disappointment. It seems to me that AW product doesn't have the same quality as before any more, and most of all, they have adapted the chinese bussiness model. "As soon as the product left the warehouse AW has no more responsibility".
From now on, I will advise all my friends and everyone I know to stay away from over priced piece of junk AW products.

JamesPool 02-13-2013 09:33 AM

<![if gte mso 9]><xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:TrackMoves /><w:TrackFormatting /><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:DoNotPromoteQF /><w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther><w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian><w:LidThemeComplexscript&gt;X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexscript&gt;<w:Compatibility><w:Bre akWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><w:DontGrowAutofit /><w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark /><w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp /><w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables /><w:DontVertAlignInTxbx /><w:Word11KerningPairs /><w:CachedColBalance /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetE xplorer4</w:BrowserLevel><m:mathPr><m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math" /><m:brkBin m:val="before" /><m:brkBinSub m:val="--" /><m:smallFrac m:val="off" /><m:dispDef /><m:lMargin m:val="0" /><m:rMargin m:val="0" /><m:defJc m:val="centerGroup" /><m:wrapIndent m:val="1440" /><m:intLim m:val="subSup" /><m:naryLim m:val="undOvr" /></m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><![endif]><p class="MsoNormal">Had the same problem. The locking pin is brittle - cheap Chinese steel. Mine actually snapped on my second landing. Ihave a set of gear with 303SSlocking pins that Ihad custom machined if anyone is interested.

Also, Ihighly recommend reinforcing the firewall. I've pulled my out three times now. It's now the favorite joke at the field.

It's a fun plane when you aren't fixing it!

James </p><![if gte mso 9]><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"LatentStyleCount="267"><w:LsdExcep tion Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography" /><w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading" /></w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif]><![if gte mso 10]><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-qformat:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><![endif]>