Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Easy Flying

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Easy Flying

Question for you......I'm somewhat of an intermediate pilot (I have no problem getting my T-28 to do what I want), but I am looking for a lighter weight foamie. I'm not good at aerobatics (yet), would one of these planes be over my head?....sorry about the pun.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Easy Flying

well foamies is where alot of people start out when wanting to fly 3d. so a foamie is just the thing you need. I would suggest a Black Magic foamie. or if you love biplanes he has a kite for that too. there reasonably priced and easy to build. Im 16 and was able to put together the kit in less than 4 hours. and believe me when I say, this is one BADASS foamie. it does everything you tell it to. From all the 3D maneuvers to precision flight.

the man selling them is Dean Funk. his web site is this http://www.dragonfirecustoms.com
    Chris Odom ;Custom Airframes of America ; Team Airtronics; Team Cool Power; Team YS Parts and Services

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Easy Flying

Thanks for the reply......I'll take a alook at those.