Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Sonex flyers

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sonex flyers

Are there any sonex flyers here on this forum? I'm looking for some information about the sonex as i am considering building one.

JM

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Sonex flyers

Look up the Moni motorglider as theres guys that went that way since the sonex is a variant of the moni..I was reading somewheres about a guy wanting to build one...I gotta look though..the moni threds is a good start though..
    guamflyer P-40 Bro #5 guamflyer\'\'s Dad #6
    SLOPE FAST - SOAR DEEP

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go to sonexaircraft.com Gets you to the factory if I remember it correctly. You can also call them at 920-231-8297 and ask how to join either builders, or sonextalk. Lee Robinson West Palm Beach, FL. I have to resign up to SONEXTALK as I changed my email address. I had a profound contact there, when I had a guy ask me if I ever had him as a student at Boca Raton, FL, back in 1968. He said his log read Lee Robinson CFI 1160353, and could that be me. IT WAS! I had soloed him there more than 40 years before that time! I also later got a ride in his SONEX, then called a CLEANEX, since he used an engine (converted Corvair) NOT approved by SONEX! It flew great! Lee Robinson robincom2@comcast.net

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Okay thanks i'll look into this sonex talk thing.

JM