Notices
Airplanes - Full Scale Discuss full scale airplanes here

"Air Strike"...a relatively good, low priced video

Old 03-16-2005, 01:54 AM
MarkNovack
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default "Air Strike"...a relatively good, low priced video

For those who love military aircraft video documentaries, I can recommend the DVD called "Air Strike". It is a single DVD in two parts, air-to-air and air-to-ground. The copyright is 2000 and all is quite up to date. The narration is factual, sensible and enlightening, not the sensationalistic garbage narrated by some guy with a clipped military voice talking tough about nothing at all like many of the so called documentaries ( for example: Ferde Groffe videos in general SUCK in content, assembly and editing with the narration corosponding to the video rarely and then only by accident). However, it is availalbe for a price similar to the garbage videos. It is close to Discovery Channel quality at a Ferde Groffe price. I think I picked up my copy for about $8.00.

Mark

Old 03-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Strykaas

Default RE: "Air Strike"...a relatively good, low priced video

thx Mark

Where to get it here in Europe ?
Old 03-29-2005, 11:51 AM
MarkNovack

Sorry, did'nt see the reply. I got mine at the US base here...for Europe local, I don't know. Yo can order it from wherever you can find it because it is a no zone DVD so it plays on your machine, my machine, machines from Mars or Pluto.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:24 AM
MarkNovack

Another fanstastic video: The Magic of Flight, an IMAX film. Great film, music, Patty makes an appearence. If you have the opportunity, see this on on an IMAX dome. Its worth the time. It will make your stomach float and your mind dream.

I'm always looking for professionally made aviation videos. Good ones. If you know the vids, please let me know.