a serous question

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Chasing Fear
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a serous question

Bruno,

No - Academy and ROTC aren't treated any different.

-Allan
Old 10-08-2006, 11:33 PM
rcfury
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a serous question

I can agree with answers that has been mentioned. N1DEM, I can also personally agree with you on what you said regarding discipline. High school was a struggle with me, because I made the stupid mistake on setting my priorities on fun instead of education. When senior year came along I did regret on my decision. Upon graduating I didn't have a clue to what i wanted to do, so i enlisted in the Army. I can personally say it was the best decision I ever made. It taught me the valuable lesson of discipline, and gave me really good training, physically and mentally. Granted my job wasn't related to what i wanted to do, but I had fun learned alot and it put me on a path of success. Now after the Army, I'm now a senior in college working on my BAS degree in IT. If i didn't join the armed forces I wouldn't have made this far, and I would have carried an atrocious school loan. The GI bill was a nice thing to have.
For you since you are somewhat indecisive on where you want to go or do, Join the military. Get the valuable training in the field you want to do while its free, which will put you on the path to success while at the same time beefing up your resume.