Airplanes - Full Scale Discuss full scale airplanes here

Flying Full size Planes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 AM
194611ac
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flying Full size Planes.

My first flight was with my my dad when i was 15 months old, I don't remember anything from this flight. But now almost 20 years later I have had my Licence for 4 years, and am almost done with my insterment and comercial ratings. with plans of being a CFI by the end of summer. From the time of my first flight until 1998 i grew up at the airport. Once i moved with my parents to Central Texas my dad and i Flew off of our farm in our Kitfox. When i turned 15 i started takin glessons in a Grob 109B motorglider, shortly after i turned 16 I started talking lessons in a Piper PA-38-112, in december 2006 I got my private Pilots License. In summer of 2006 My dad and i Bought a 1047 Piper J3 Cub that we fixed up and flew for 2 years then in 2008 we traded the cub for my 1958 Champion 7FCTrichamp, which i flew all over texas, in 2009 we traded the champ for a 1946 aeronca 11ac chief that my dad and i are getting readdy to restore.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 PM
Chip_Mull
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Flying Full size Planes.

Have a great time with the Chief! l own two, one flying and one as a project. I will be covering both this fall.