Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Trouble with SD-10G mixing

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 07:00 PM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble with SD-10G mixing

Mixing functions seem to be working intermittently. Rudder to elevator works the best, but can't seem to get throttle->rudder or rudder->aileron to work at all. When trying to setup throttle->rudder, the rudder will sometimes twitch a little while I increase/decrease the percentages to +/- 100% with throttle stick all the way up.

All mixes right now are under Flight Mode N, and of course the flight mode stick is in the N position.

Setup is electric with CC ICE HV80 and fixed end points.

Not sure what's going on...
Old 10-30-2010, 07:06 PM
Jetdesign

Default RE: Trouble with SD-10G mixing

Found it: mixes must be assigned to an activated switch, regardless of what mode (or if COM) is selected.

My bad, but seriously, this radio is amazing. Figured it out in 2min without the manual. SO EASY!!!!!
Old 10-30-2010, 08:37 PM
Jetdesign

How do I do this: I would like to have stick switch (throttle) control throttle->elevator mix, such that when I reduce the stick to 0% some down elevator kicks in for down lines. I'd like no mixing to occur at any throttle setting except 0%.

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Jetdesign

Cmixes: slave elevator halves to throttle, gives 9 point curve, now can have down elevator at high throttle and low throttle settings, no mix in between.

Any other ways of doing this, let me know.

I love this radio - such control!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:45 AM
MikeGreenshields

Mixes can also just be "on" in the stick switch menu. So, if you don't want to have the ability to turn the mix on/off, just cycle all the way through all of the switch choices until you get to "on"

Also, com and sep mean common to all flight modes, or separate means will be set independently for each flight mode.

One note, if you're not using flight modes, make sure you turn off their switch assignments in the switch menu!

Mike
Old 11-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Jetdesign

Thanks Mike!