Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Airtronics repair info

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014, 06:16 PM
otrcman

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Airtronics repair info

Does anyone have a phone number for the Airtronics repair department ? The only numbers that I can find on the Hobby People web site seem to be generic for the entire business. Whenever I call any of the numbers I just get a recording asking me to leave my phone number so they can call me back. Problem is -- they don't seem to call back.

Having been an Airtronics user for 30+ years I've stuck with them largely for the quality of their after-purchase support. But this ridiculous.

Thank you,

Dick
Old 07-20-2014, 10:27 AM
ToddNicholson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Service Department number is 714-963-0329. If you have to leave a message, they usually call back that same day or within 24 hours. Keep in mind they're open from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Pacific Time.

Best regards,
Todd
Old 07-20-2014, 01:33 PM
otrcman

Yep, that's one of the numbers I called. Just an answering machine. Yep, I did call during business hours. Yep, I did leave a message. Nope, no return call yet.

Dick
Old 07-21-2014, 02:31 PM
ToddNicholson

I contacted the service tech Farrell and he just responded to me letting me know that he called you regarding an SD-10G and left a voice mail. He said he will try and call you again tomorrow.

Best regards,
Todd
Old 07-21-2014, 03:20 PM
otrcman

Thank you for the follow up, Todd. Yes, I did have a message on my machine today. But by then I had found another phone number by searching "Airtronics repair". This number (714-964-0827 x 327) produced a live person in Fountain Valley, CA who answered my question immediately. I will be sending my transmitter in for service this week.

Dick
Old 07-21-2014, 03:55 PM
ToddNicholson

Okay. I'll forward this information, so they won't try to call you back tomorrow.

-Todd