Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

sd10g transmiter question

Old 01-26-2011, 07:10 AM
onewheeler47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sd10g transmiter question

I am new to the sport and purchased the sd10g thinking it has more functions than i could ever need. Built a new sailplane from skybench using rotorary drive system designed by Harley Michaelis to run flaps.Worked out all the bugs had things programed working perfectly BUT!! I did it one wing at a time hot realizihg when I had to reverse the servo on the second wing that both were reversed not just the one.SO due to my lack of knowledge I have found the only thing this radio cant do . #$^! Does anyone know any options other than tear into one wing and reconstruct? p.s. learn somthing new every day. thanks
Old 01-26-2011, 07:58 AM
ArchNemesis

Default RE: sd10g transmiter question

I'm going to suggest that you contact Skip Miller at Skip Miller Models (I'll send you a private message with his email address). He's extremely well versed in both sailplane, and the SD10. If there's a way to do this...he knows it.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:05 AM
ArchNemesis

I just realized that you're in Monroe... So I'm assuming you're flying at Weak Signals. Rick and Tim in your clubs leadership should also be able to assist. Rick in particular is well versed in the SD10.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:21 AM
onewheeler47

Thanks for the help
Old 02-15-2011, 08:29 AM
bayles

I'm trying to find out how to program the sd10g radio for flapperons.  Can anyone start me out on the right direction?  The receiver is 7 channel fhss1. 
Old 02-16-2011, 07:17 AM
MikeRuth

Page 96 of your users manual
If you don't have that then this link will take you to ATX website and you can download it.

http://www.airtronics.net/index.php/...att-sd10g.html

Mike R