Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SD10 Flap to Elevator mix problem

I have crow set up on the throttle stick set to activate at 75%. I'm trying to mix down elevator with the crow to counter the nose up pitch when crow is activated. I've got the mix on a straight linear Point #1 is 50%, Point #5 is 0 and Point #9 is -50%. When I move the throttle stick and the crow activates @ 75% I get a momentary UP elevator then it moves down. When I retract crow @ 75% the elevator momentarily moves UP then to neutral. If I change the activation point to 100% the elevator moves to a slightly UP position andstays there, like it thinks that isneutral. I'm at a loss as to what is causing the momentary UP elevator. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SD10 Flap to Elevator mix problem

I'll give you the setup for this in a few. Need to get my tx out. In the mean time pay attention to the I O screen it is reflecting exactly what you discribe and holds the answer

Mike r

P.S. i gotta run, but go into FL-EL mix and set point 5 to say 10% and the point q to 40%. You should now see what your looking for. Possibly need negative values for your setup.

I'm also trying to build a spread sheet gor model setup

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SD10 Flap to Elevator mix problem

Hey Mike:

I would sure like a copy of that spreadsheet when you get it done.

I'm just getting into mixes and have no idea what I'm doing.

I need all the help I can get!!

Thanks,

Dennis
    Dennis D MAAC 9412L
    IMAC 3821 Team Airtronics