Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Radio Help

Old 07-06-2011, 11:41 PM
vettechjamie
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Help

Hello all i have an airtronics rd6000 and i have a bad circuit board. Im trying to remove the board but i cant seem to get the yellow wire holder off the circuit board. it is soldered on the back and it looks like it should just come off but i cant get it. I need to replace the board and i need to get this off to remove it.

This is the inside of the radio almost in the center there is a yellow wire harness with a bunch of white and 1 red wire that is what i am trying to remove.
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/at...img_6727-3.jpg

Please help do i need to unsolder the back of it or is there a way to pry it off??
J
Old 07-11-2011, 02:25 PM
FarrellF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio Help

It is soldered to the board. (It's not a connector plugged into a socket on the board.) Using some solder wick and/or a solder sucker would make it fairly easy to remove.

-Farrell