Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

dual aileron servos on sd-10

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 06:05 PM
john911
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dual aileron servos on sd-10

has anyone tried to do dual aileron servos?i tried i can get the endpoints an centers but binding on everything between the centers an endpoints.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:05 AM
ArchNemesis

Default RE: dual aileron servos on sd-10

I use dual aileron servos all the time.  I'm not sure what you're describing.  Are you talking about two servos on the same control surface or separate servos on left and right ailerons?

Old 09-05-2011, 06:17 AM
john911

yes 2 servos on 1 wing.i figured it out but i dont know how i did it.on surface menu on aux chan had a L ware the endpoints are nothing would match.changed L to h now everything matches.i dont know how i changed L to H.does anyone know to change the L to a H?
Old 09-05-2011, 06:27 AM
ArchNemesis

The L and the H are just low and high for the channel.  On the normal channels, changing those is simply a matter of moving the stick.  On the aux channels, it depends what control they're set to.  Either a side slider, a knob, or one of the switches.  You move it from high to low so you can set the various endpoints.  

You may still get some binding if you're using digital servos and they're not matched exactly in speed and throw, but it won't be severe.  Just minor as they transition together. 
Old 09-05-2011, 07:30 AM
john911

THEY DONT CHANGE BY MOVING THE STICK. I SLAVED AUX TO RA+ WHEN AUX HAS A L YOU WATCH ON THE STICK MONITOR RA+ MOVES HALF THE SPEED THAT AUX DOES.WHEN THERE H THEY MOVE THE SAME.IV BEEN MESS WITH ON A NOTHER MODEL I CANT GET THE L TO CHANGE TO A H.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:41 AM
john911

I FOUND IT AUX CHAN WARE ASSIGNED VRS 5&6.