Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Reciever Antenna

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 07:08 AM
jt71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reciever Antenna

Can any one tell me if the Antenna on the 92104 (10 channel FHSS3) reciever replaceable? I have a new one that I recieved with my sd 10g that has kinks in both of them from setting in the box. Only thing I can think is they sat wierd or something. Any way, they are causing some crazy interferance & wierd things to happen in the model and I can't trust it to fly it. If they are replaceable what part # are they?
Old 09-05-2011, 07:14 AM
ToddNicholson

Default RE: Reciever Antenna

Yes, they can be replaced quite easily. They simply snap into place (you must open up the receiver case).

The part number is 490027. Here's a link: http://www.airtronics.net/index.php/...-t01-5503.html

Regards,
Todd
Old 10-19-2011, 10:14 PM
fiery
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Reciever Antenna

I had a friend accidentally snip one the antennae on my 10 Ch Rx. I sold him an airframe ,and asked him to remove my Rx for me. Should have done it myself [:@].

After contacting Atx service, I ordered two new antennae. One to use as a replacement, and one for a spare for the future. Installation was impressively straightforward. Dissasemble Rx case by gently pushing tangs with a popsicle stick, lift out old antenna base and wire with a bent paperclip, slide in the new one. No soldering required.

Great Rx design by Atx. When the Rx case is re-assembled, the antenna base cannot pop out of it's housing. It is "locked" in place by a moulded protrusion in the Rx case top.