Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SD10/Analog servo?

Will hitec analog servos (HS645'S) work with the SD-10G RECEIVER (92104 10 CHANNEL FHSS-3)? Thanks!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SD10/Analog servo?

ORIGINAL: JBoyd58

Will hitec analog servos (HS645'S) work with the SD-10 RECEIVER (FHSS-3)? Thanks!
    I have tried them and the ones I have will not handle the speed of the FHSS-3 receiver.
    Gaines

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SD10 reciever is too fast for analog servos. Most of the time they quiver and shake wondering which way to go.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Servo frame rate of the FHSS-3 receivers is around 100Hz. All of my ATX 94102z servos do not have any problem with that. Hitec's analog servos are a different story. I think they are designed for 45-50Hz only.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have been able, as the poster above, to use some Airtronics analog servos with the SD-10G on the FHSS-3 setting. The 94102, 94322 and 94162 all seem OK with it, but I prefer to use analog servos with the FHSS-1 receivers and use digitals with the FHSS-3. 

Whit

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Actually, I've failed 2 94162's on FHSS-3 and have several 94102's that weren't happy although I have 4 x94731's that work just fine. The JR & Hitec analogs I've tried all didn't do well. I'd have to suggest a FHSS-1 Rx if you really want to use analog servos.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Guys,
    I am flying the 10G on FHSS-1, with 94102 and 94322 servos with no problems. Works just great and I only fly on FHSS-1 receivers.

I just received my 10G Tx back from Airtronics. My 10G needed the up date and they gave me a quick turn around with my gear. I sent them one receiver to check and they did that also...for no cost. I paid the shipping over and Airtronics paid for the return, Priority Mail. I've been flying Airtronics gear since the late 80's and the Customer Service has always been outstanding.

Soft Landings Always,
    Bobby of Maui
    AMA 15016
    Hellcat Brotherhood #21
    P-38 Brotherhood #51
    Say what you mean, mean what you say...and !#$& it if you can\'\'t take a joke.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have been using airtronics RDS8000 for some time and certainly is a radio to consider, however I must say that that the hardware should be improved. After 2 year, the wall charger is broken and I had to replace the TX. battery. Also I had inspected the gimbals wires like 5 times just to make sure that they are fine. However it is a very reliable and stable plataform for a reasonable price.

I would buy sd-10 if I could used (FHSS-3) with analog servos.