Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

MX-3X not scrolling

Brand new. Binding was a cinch. Now after holding the left menu button down, and turning on the power it will not scroll through the menu. Voltage is 6v. Any ideas or is it a bad one??

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: MX-3X not scrolling

Hi,

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't scroll through the other setup menu items. I've never heard of that before.

To enter the setup menu, you press and hold the left menu key and turn the power on. Release the left menu key, then press the left or right menu keys to scroll, just like scrolling through the standard programming menus.

What's displayed on the screen when you enter the setup menu and what, if anything, is displayed on the screen when you press the right or left menu keys?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: MX-3X not scrolling

Thanks for the reply, but I have already sent it back for a new one. I did exactly as you stated , and nothing! Tech support was great. So now I am just waiting for the new one so I can break in a new motor.