Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Welcome Airtronics

Old 08-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Welcome Airtronics

I'd like to welcome the team from Airtronics to their own support forum on RCU. If you have any questions regarding their products, this is the place to get the answers right from the source.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:34 PM
TMooreATX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome Airtronics

Nathan,

Thanks for creating the forum. I'm sure that all Airtronics users will find it useful as a tool and a place to exchange ideas.

Terry Moore
Team Airtronics
Old 08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
MikeGreenshields

We're looking forward to answering everyone's questions about Airtronics as well as providing setup tips, etc. Both Airtronics Team Members and Tech Staff will be monitoring this forum.
-Mike
Old 08-23-2010, 02:18 PM
ArchNemesis

Excellent! Thanks Nathan, this will help a lot, and should make it a lot simpler to get the information people need. Looking forward to participating.

Mark Atwood
Team Airtronics
Old 08-24-2010, 08:56 PM
cdodom

I think I just found my new favorite forum. Thank you Nathan for putting this together!!!!
I will do my best to answer any questions anyone has!

Thank you,
Chris Odom
Old 08-24-2010, 10:04 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Nathan, I have a ton of Airtronics radios/servos, etc and one Stylus radio that I forgot how to use
Old 08-26-2010, 08:22 PM
bipeguy03

Thanks for starting this nathan!!!! My Family has been using Airtronics Equipment since the CPS-7 Single stick!

Ive got quite a bit a experince with the new SD-10G so I'll do my best to help also!!

Airtronics stuff is NUMERO UNO!!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:56 AM
petec
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is GREAT....thanks Nathan....
Old 05-22-2012, 04:30 AM
krashit
My Feedback: (2)

Hi, i have a RD6000 super , i encountered a problem a EER2 error,and i'm unable to use it,
can anyone tell me what to do to fix my problem?
Old 05-22-2012, 04:34 AM
mschulz531

subscribed....thanks for setting this up.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:37 AM
ArchNemesis

To Kra**** (nice name BTW),  an "EER2" problem??  Can you provide some more detail?

Old 05-22-2012, 04:59 AM
wphilb
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm subscribed! I will be at WOD and Rhinebeck and would enjoy meeting other Airtronics users and sharing tips etc. I fly mostly giant scale warbirds and have found the SD-10G to have several features (stick switches!) that make flying those birds much easier.

Thanks for setting this forum up!

Whitney
Old 05-22-2012, 07:16 PM
krashit

Hi Mark nice to have you reply to my question,
I have been using this radio which is a RD 6000 super for about 2 yrs now, bought it brand new, never had a problem with it at all until now. I fly only airplanes. How it got to heli mode is way beyond me.
I had 5 aircraft programmed into it and went to switch back to one of my older models and I hit something to make it go to this error with an alarm sounding. Now I can get only 1 aircraft and the rest say heli and my left and right sticks are switched to different channels. My left stick is now my elevator and my right stick appears to be my throttle in the up and down positions. When I hit the function key, it goes from error 2 to error 1, and when I pull my right stick down it says "Hi, thanks" That's when I noticed that I only can get 1 aircraft and the rest heli in the model screen. Then when I turn the radio off and back on it goes back to that eer2 error and alarm. In the manual it doesn't say anything about an eer2 error. What do I need to do to remove this error or can I take it back to the factory defaults?
Old 05-23-2012, 06:33 PM
krashit

Hi Mark nice to have you reply to my question,
I have been using this radio which is a RD 6000 super for about 2 yrs now, bought it brand new, never had a problem with it at all until now. I fly only airplanes. How it got to heli mode is way beyond me.
I had 5 aircraft programmed into it and went to switch back to one of my older models and I hit something to make it go to this error with an alarm sounding. Now I can get only 1 aircraft and the rest say heli and my left and right sticks are switched to different channels. My left stick is now my elevator and my right stick appears to be my throttle in the up and down positions. When I hit the function key, it goes from error 2 to error 1, and when I pull my right stick down it says "Hi, thanks" That's when I noticed that I only can get 1 aircraft and the rest heli in the model screen. Then when I turn the radio off and back on it goes back to that eer2 error and alarm. In the manual it doesn't say anything about an eer2 error. What do I need to do to remove this error or can I take it back to the factory defaults?
Old 05-24-2012, 06:24 AM
ArchNemesis

Yikes!  I'm hoping someone from Airtronics Tech jumps in here.  Initially it sounds like you accidentally changed the mode your in (not heli - Aircraft, but mode 1 vs Mode 2 etc).   And that would have it alarm since the throttle would be high all the time.  

But the EEr2 error I'm unfamiliar with.

Maybe Jack with jump in here...

Old 05-24-2012, 07:54 PM
krashit

It would be greatly appreciated if Jack or someone could help me remedy this problem, thanks
Old 05-25-2012, 11:37 AM
MikeGreenshields

You might call Jack today
Please call Monday through Friday only between 12 to 4 pm Pacific Time
1-800-262-1178

It's free.

It could be something you can fix. However, it might be that you'll need to send it in because to me that sounds like you've accidentally reached the service menu or caused some issue that will require the service technician to reset the computer.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:06 PM
krashit

Ok thanks Mike i'll try that.