Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Has anyone used the SD-10G with RealFlight 6?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 08:51 PM
rlemaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone used the SD-10G with RealFlight 6?

I have the cables and it is "partially" working, but I'm getting really strange behavior such as the 1st and 2nd channel getting input from one channel from the radio. In other words, I use elevator up and it controls the ailerons too.. also, every channel "glitches" every now and then. I've verified that the channels are set up correctly in the SD-10G.

I'm using the RealFlight mode that is suppose to let you use one radio setup for all planes. I haven't tried using the "raw" mode yet, but that's next on my list. I was hoping someone had been through this and new the "trick" to getting it going.

Thanks,
Russ
Old 08-28-2012, 09:00 AM
FarrellF

Default RE: Has anyone used the SD-10G with RealFlight 6?

I have not used the SD-10G with RealFlight but I have used it with Phoenix. It works fine with Phoenix. Just set modulation to PPM8 and plug it in...

If you did not get the flight sim adapter from Airtronics you might want to check that it was wired correctly. It should be wired like this:

-Farrell
Old 08-28-2012, 03:54 PM
rlemaster

Default RE: Has anyone used the SD-10G with RealFlight 6?

Hi Farrell,

I'm using an Airtronics AIR97026 adapter chord. The funny thing is that it "sort of" works, but it is strange that it is mixing up the signals for channel 1 and 2 and is jittery for the others.
One thing I have noticed is that, under RealFlight, the adapter shows up as an 8 channel transmitter. I would think it would just make the first 8 channels available, but I'm more or less at a loss. I'll post something in the Knife Edge site and see if anyone has any ideas there.

Thanks,
Russ