Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Compatible RX for SD10G

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
lee_adz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compatible RX for SD10G

Is there any china copy @ HK compatible RX to be used with SD10G? If yes, i'm looking to get it,to be used at cheap foamy plane.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM
mschulz531

Default RE: Compatible RX for SD10G

ORIGINAL: lee_adz

Is there any china copy @ HK compatible RX to be used with SD10G? If yes, i'm looking to get it,to be used at cheap foamy plane.
so what you are asking is: "has any company in China stolen the trade secrets of Airtronics ATXand are they now selling illegal copies of ATX proprietary hardware at a fraction of the value and thereby cheating ATX out of their well earned revenue?"

answer: nope.

lowest cost ATX RX for SD-10G is the RX40

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...-receiver.html

Old 02-12-2013, 12:50 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Compatible RX for SD10G

I fly a number of parkflyer, EDF, and foamy airplanes as well as 450-class helicopters on the wonderful Airtronics RX60 parkflyer receiver:

http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...ort-range.html

This receiver is readily available from Hobby People for $39.99 and is a terrific, reliable performer.

If you want to fly a combat foamy or an electric float plane (two scenarios where cheaper is better so long as it works), you will either need to put a $39 receiver at risk or choose a different radio platform.

I have a really nice Hitec Optic 6 with a Spektrum DSM8 module in it. I buy the $5 orange receivers to use with it for projects that I don't expect to last long. This is a good solution for those rare times when $39 for a bulletproof, rock-solid radio link is just too high.