Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Airtronics (Sanwa) RX-61H RX running HV

Hi,
    I'm wanting to use HV servos in an IOM yacht and was wondering if anyone has run a RX-61H RX at 8.4v. Manual says 4.8-6.0v but I really would like to run 2 cell lipos thru it. Is it a goer or am I toast ? At $65 it is a bit expensive for an 'Oh well try it and see !!!'

Thanks.....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Airtronics (Sanwa) RX-61H RX running HV

So far the only one rated for hv is the 10 ch fhss-3. You may want to call global.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The RX61H, part number 92064, is a Park Flyer receiver with a range of approximately 1200 feet in the air. The RX61H is a FHSS-3 type receiver...... All FHSS-3 receivers are OK up to a 2S Li-Po. Do not exceed two cells!

AIRTRONICS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
    800-262-1178

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am replying to your comments about the work that is being done at SANWA to fix the Airtronics retract problem using the Dynam retract. Have an RD8000 and I cant operate the retracts. You mentioned that SANWA was working on a device that work hook up to the Airtronics receiver and correct the problem. Have you any additional information? I would like to have my AT6 retracts working. Please tell me the contact at SANWA so I can follow up.