Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Airtronics Receiver question...

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Starbase47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics Receiver question...

I still use older 72MHz FM/PCM Airtronics equipment... and I'd like to buy up additional receivers for my transmitters...

I have a question about Airtronics receiver numbers... can someone explain how the numbering de-codes on 72MHz FM receivers. For example: on a 92765 receiver I know that the "6" is the number of channels... but, I'd like to know what the other numbers mean.

Thanks, Tom

Old 03-02-2013, 08:56 AM
I ALSO FLY RC

Default RE: Airtronics Receiver question...

Tom:

The part number code that we used in the psst to identify a specific PPM/FM or PCM/FM receiver is as follows for a 92765 receiver: The 92 identified it as a receiver. All receiver part numbers started with 92. The 7 indicated it was an FM/PPM type receiver. The 6 as you indicated is the number of channels; the last number 5 indicates it is a 72 MHz receiver.....If the receiver was on 50 MHz the last number would be an 8. If the receiver was a PCM receiver the number following the 92 would be an 9. For example, a 92985 receiver is an 8 channel, 72 MHz , PCM receiver.

When the STYLUS came along, the code changed a bit for those specific receivers. As an example, an 8 channel Dual Conversion, 72 MHZ, FM Receiver for use with the STYLUS TX was part number 92085. An 8 Channel Dual Conversion PCM receiver for the Stylus on 72 MHz was part number 92185.

AIRTRONICS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
800-262-1178
Old 03-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Starbase47

Default RE: Airtronics Receiver question...

Thanks for the info Tech support... that's exactly what I was searching for.