Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

nential

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Dave763
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nential

on page 43 of my 10G manual it says "We recommend setting negative Exponential to soften the feel around neutral".Yet on page 77 it reads " using a positive Exponential value allows for smoother control by lessening the amount of servo travel in relation to the amount of stick movement. Using a negative Exponential value may result in more 'twitchy' control surface response because the amount of servo travel will be increased in relation to the amount of control stick movement.
So which is it?
Old 05-01-2013, 10:45 AM
I ALSO FLY RC

Default RE: nential

The information on page 77 of your manual is correct. Note the position of the curve in the plot of stick position vs servo output. A positive value softens the response around neutral for smoother control..

AIRTRONICS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
800-262-1178
Old 05-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Dave763
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: nential

Yes I figured it out easy enough. Thank you.