Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Dual Battery Issues

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 09:06 AM
skysfallin
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual Battery Issues

I am trying to hook up two batteries and two switches to my Airtronics 10 channel reciever. They are hooked up as the diagram shows and when they are turned on the reciever will not activate. When they are turned using only one battery at a time it will activate. This reciever has two battery inputs. Am
I doing something wrong or do I have to run both of them through a Y harness? Sorry I can't get the picture to load, but they run from the batts to the swithes to the receiver. I appreciate any help.
Old 08-27-2010, 09:28 AM
FarrellF

Default RE: Dual Battery Issues

The 10ch (and other) receivers can use two batteries, with or without a y-harness. Make sure you have both switches plugged in correctly. If you aren't able to post a photo here you could try one of the free photo services like flickr.com

-Farrell
Old 08-28-2010, 09:18 AM
DKMILLETTE

Double check the polarity at the plugs in the receiver
Old 08-28-2010, 07:44 PM
skysfallin
My Feedback: (10)

As soon as it did not work I rechecked all the connections and plugs. Both batteries will work if they are switched on one at a time, meaning either or but not both. I don't understand why when they are both turned on the reciever doesn't work. It's flippin me out.