Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Airtronics Service Contact Information

We're never more than an email/fax/phone call away. I've posted this for reference. For all of you who've been long time Airtronics users, remember this information may be different than what came in your radio! Please use this latest information:

If you need to send in a radio for service, this is the address and telephone number:

Mailing Address
    Airtronics Service
    18480 Bandilier Circle
    Fountain Valley, CA 92708
    Service Phone: 714 963 0329
    Fax: 714-964-6236

EMAIL: service@airtronics.net

TECH LINE:
    Airtronics has a toll-free help line for those with technical questions about Airtronics products.

From how to program a radio to choosing the best servo for an application, we have an expert with a long-time career in the hobby dedicated to helping customers with technical questions. Please feel free to call should you need help with your Airtronics products.

Please call Monday through Friday only between 12 to 4 pm Pacific Time

1-800-262-1178

This line is for technical questions ONLY. For service, repairs, etc. please contact Global Services directly.

Mike Greenshields - Product Manager
    Airtronics - Global Hobby Distributors

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Airtronics Service Contact Information

This is great Mike. I think it will help more flyers discover the many features of Airtronics products.
    Jeff Williams
    Extreme Flight RC, www.bandegraphix.com, team Airtronics

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Can we give questions about Sanwa products also?

Cobus

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

For these forums, of course, we'll be happy to help.

Note that we only handle Airtronics here in the USA and Canada and are not involved with distribution of Sanwa world-wide. So. the one other limitation is that if you are looking for Sanwa brand warranty support, you'll have to seek out the distributor in your country. Also, The 800 number is for domestic USA use only.
    Mike Greenshields - Product Manager
    Airtronics - Global Hobby Distributors

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

As a vote of confidence, I had to use Airtronic's Service on my new SD-10. I had very very limited range on the ground and only 600 feet in the air. I sent the radio back to them, then tested it 3 ways from Sunday and could not find anything wrong. They kept it for 2 weeks and kept in contact with me the whole time. Chris(?) told me that they range checked it all over the place, in the alley, in the shop and could fine nothing wrong.
    They replaced my Rx, and the 1-2-3 switch and sent it back. I put it back in the same exact plane and flew it as far away as I felt comfortable. I know that the place was 1500+ feet and had ZERO issues with it. My range check went normal, 30-40 feet or so before the servos started getting jumpy or "sticky". I guess that maybe THAT particular Rx just didn't like the RF environment at my field, I don't know.
    I am happy with it, and now I will be putting it into something a bit more important.

Thanks Airtronics.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Mike
    Great that you are doing this. Have been using Airtronics for for 30 years and have had excellent results with all the equipment. Your service department has been exemplary in servicing equuipment. Keep up the goodwork.

Regards

Jack Strickland
    Team
    Airtronics
    34 yrs.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: jack19345

Hi Mike
    Great that you are doing this. Have been using Airtronics for for 30 years and have had excellent results with all the equipment. Your service department has been exemplary in servicing equuipment. Keep up the goodÂ*work.

Regards

Jack Strickland
    HAHA, and I thought having used Airtronics for 17 years was a long time. Good for your Jack.
    Jeff Williams
    Extreme Flight RC, www.bandegraphix.com, team Airtronics

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi Mike
    I have RD 6000 Super that i have been using, went to change to a different model airplane that i had stored in model memory, i must have hit the wrong button or something,
    but comes up with EER2 with alarm, can you tell me what i did or what to do at this point? I fly glow motor planes, is it possible i changed to heli, some how, because my elevater n throdle sticks
    switched sides,also i noticed that i'm able to hit the end key the EER2 goes to EER1, and if i pull the elevator stick all the way down it then goes to like normal,then if i turn the radio off then back on it goes back to EER2,,so confused because the manual doesn't say anything about that code. if i could get some help with my problem it will be a big thank you....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Use to be a big Airtronics fan. My trainer (in the 1980's) suggested Airtronics. I still have five or six tx from you's. All the way from AM SE to the (back then ) FM radioes. It's when I got with Airtronics service dept. that I decided to leave. The people could bearly understand American, and were really rude when I tried to ask about the models that Airtronics use to have. Um, allright , now I'm flighing with a Spectum.
    thats workin, Woa woa woa, what, It was a ARF

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hi tc-62,
    and thanks for your opinion.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: tc-62

Use to be a big Airtronics fan. My trainer (in the 1980's) suggested Airtronics. I still have five or six tx from you's. All the way from AM SE to the (back then ) FM radioes. It's when I got with Airtronics service dept. that I decided to leave. The people could bearly understand American, and were really rude when I tried to ask about the models that Airtronics use to have. Um, allright , now I'm flighing with a Spectum.
    Interesting comment...

I guess everyone has different experiences, and I'm in no position to question your experience...

All I can say is I started flying in 1985. My first radio was Airtronics and every radio systemI owned since. I never had an issue with Airtronics equipment and anything I sent into be checked was always handled with great customer service through the years.

Flying with the SD-10G now... Great Tx...

No reason to try anything else...

LD

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I started with Airtronics in 1989, or maybe 1990 and have never looked back. I have had great results with their customer service, and Jack Albrechts programming advice on my radios sine the late 90s? Has been invaluable. I'm using the RDS8000 as my park flier radio and two SD-10Gs as giant scale radios. I really like the stick switches and flight modes. 

If I can put in a vote, I hope future radios have options for a few more channels, the SD-10G is so versatile that I sometimes run out! 

Whit