Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Is HeliX on to something.

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Is HeliX on to something.

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 01:07 AM
JW0311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is HeliX on to something.

I’m very nervous about posting this on the AMA forum but I wonder if this is something that the AMA might consider for bringing in new members. I saw a commercial on the tv the other day that was an advertisement for Helix.com. It showed various nitro heli’s doing some 3d stuff. Is tv advertisement something that the AMA has done in the past or would consider for recruiting? Just a thought.
James
Old 11-25-2010, 06:04 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Is HeliX on to something.

Wonder why you have never seen or probably never will see AMA on TV? AMA, or at least AMA members (same?) really doesn't want growth in their individual ranks. Imagine if they did place ads, and please don't anyone say that it's too expensive. Why? Because through the years, AMA and the aero modeling industry has already collectively spent millions of dollars on modeling magazine ads, and failed promotions like PPP, which for the most part has been preaching to the choir (140,000 members).

If they did place even local TV ads, which apparently many very small businesses are able to afford, those ads would reach hundreds of thousands locally. Imagine if AMA could place ads that could reach millions, even if it's just one big shot a year? Whoa!! Watch out local clubs and instructors in particular.

I received an email from a member of the EC of the AMA explaining how he received hate mail because he "dared" to offer ways to help increase club membership.

fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 08:24 AM
tinner1

Hi James,
Don't fear posting anything on these forums. On these forums, as in life, not everyone is going to agree with you, so some will appose your viewpoint. As in life, consider the source and move on...As to the AMA and increasing the membership, it has been discussed many times on this and other forums, with basically the same result. There are people on both sides, with some more vocal than others. My opinion is like the old saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink". The AMA will grow or decline in membership as it has through the years based on interest in "modeling" NOT on advertising. I truly believe you can't "advertise" an interest in modeling. It's something inside that comes from all kinds of life experiences. I grew up 1/4 mile from an airport so the bug was planted early. I sought out the AMA, the AMA didn't seek me, and I think that is true today. Advertising might gain a few people, but mostly it is a waste of a monetary resource of the AMA. The PPP program proved that quite well. That's my 2 cents worth, take it as you wish, but after being an AMA member for almost 50 years, I don't see any "big" changes on the horizon...

To everyone....

Have a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:58 AM
fliers1

ORIGINAL: tinner1

Hi James,
Don't fear posting anything on these forums. On these forums, as in life, not everyone is going to agree with you, so some will appose your viewpoint. As in life, consider the source and move on...As to the AMA and increasing the membership, it has been discussed many times on this and other forums, with basically the same result. There are people on both sides, with some more vocal than others. My opinion is like the old saying ''You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink''. The AMA will grow or decline in membership as it has through the years based on interest in ''modeling'' NOT on advertising. I truly believe you can't ''advertise'' an interest in modeling. It's something inside that comes from all kinds of life experiences. I grew up 1/4 mile from an airport so the bug was planted early. I sought out the AMA, the AMA didn't seek me, and I think that is true today. Advertising might gain a few people, but mostly it is a waste of a monetary resource of the AMA. The PPP program proved that quite well. That's my 2 cents worth, take it as you wish, but after being an AMA member for almost 50 years, I don't see any ''big'' changes on the horizon...

To everyone....

I'm almost inclined to agree with you considering literally millions of dollars that has been spent on advertising and yet AMA still sees a decline in membership.

One element has been missing. No one knows just how many hopeful modelers have prematurely dropped out when they were "disappointed" with club customer service. Oh yeah, the industry's necessary customer service ends once their customers find a club, that is if the industry advertises where the clubs are.

One has to know where the hobby shops, distributors, manufacturers, clubs, flight instructors and flying fields are. How do they that? Advertise.

fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 09:16 AM
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: fliers1

Hi James,
Don't fear posting anything on these forums. On these forums, as in life, not everyone is going to agree with you, so some will appose your viewpoint. As in life, consider the source and move on...As to the AMA and increasing the membership, it has been discussed many times on this and other forums, with basically the same result. There are people on both sides, with some more vocal than others. My opinion is like the old saying ''You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink''. The AMA will grow or decline in membership as it has through the years based on interest in ''modeling'' NOT on advertising. I truly believe you can't ''advertise'' an interest in modeling. It's something inside that comes from all kinds of life experiences. I grew up 1/4 mile from an airport so the bug was planted early. I sought out the AMA, the AMA didn't seek me, and I think that is true today. Advertising might gain a few people, but mostly it is a waste of a monetary resource of the AMA. The PPP program proved that quite well. That's my 2 cents worth, take it as you wish, but after being an AMA member for almost 50 years, I don't see any ''big'' changes on the horizon...

To everyone....

I'm almost inclined to agree with you considering literally millions of dollars that has been spent on advertising and yet AMA still sees a decline in membership.

One element has been missing. No one knows just how many hopeful modelers have prematurely dropped out when they were ''disappointed'' with club customer service. Oh yeah, the industry's necessary customer service ends once their customers find a club, that is if the industry advertises where the clubs are.

One has to know where the hobby shops, distributors, manufacturers, clubs, flight instructors and flying fields are. How do they that? Advertise.

fliers1
Fliers, am I correct that you own a hobby shop?
If so, do you advertise on tv, and if so, has it been profitable?
Do you, as a hobby shop owner, advertise in other places that would be considered "not preaching to the choir"?

*Disregard if I am mistaking you for another that owns a shop.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:31 AM
fliers1

ORIGINAL: 804

Hi James,

To everyone....

One element has been missing. No one knows just how many hopeful modelers have prematurely dropped out when they were ''disappointed'' with club customer service. Oh yeah, the industry's necessary customer service ends once their customers find a club, that is if the industry advertises where the clubs are.

fliers1
Fliers, am I correct that you own a hobby shop?
If so, do you advertise on tv, and if so, has it been profitable?
Do you, as a hobby shop owner, advertise in other places that would be considered ''not preaching to the choir''?

*Disregard if I am mistaking you for another that owns a shop.

Yes, I do own a hobby shop. No, I don't advertise on TV, but my club has been on local free cable TV several times. That did indeed help bring in new customers. Most if not all clubs could do the same, that is if they truely desire to increase their numbers. Our local cable reaches approximately a radius of 50 miles, a million people, more or less and like I said, it was free.

What I do is a standing offer of fly before you buy. I will let anyone fly my trainers and helicopters, even if they claim to have no interest, cannot afford to buy or whatever reason they can come up with to avoid my offer. I depend mostly on word of mouth, which has worked out pretty good for my business. We are the only hobby shop, among dozens in my area that sells RC airplanes and helicopters and the only one that offers the public free RC flying experience.

We have a flying field 2 miles away. I insist that all customers who come in my shop, fly my aircraft.
Most times than not, that makes a sale. Many times, people who already have aircraft, but couldn't get any help from their clubs, come in once the word gets out.

fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 09:33 AM
bkdavy

What would you have the AMA advertise on TV? Manufacturers have a specific product that they can show visually. If you want to push the insurance aspect, how do you show that without demonstrating to the uneducated that model airplanes are too dangerous to fly? Auto, life, and property insurance companies can do this because people accept those risks willingly. AMA Plans Service ads? I think we all know that building from plans is a dying art. Its a good service to members, but hardly a growth industry. Local Clubs? Which ones would the AMA allow to advertise? I know that my club of between 40-60 members depending on the economy, doesn't have the resources to take out local ads. A local campaign on cable or radio can easily cost a few thousand dollars in order to reach the target market.

Encouraging the manufacturers to advertise is a whole different animal. Using the local hobby shops as a way to promote the local club, finding successful ways to grow the local clubs IMHO is the best way to grow the AMA. A couple things have been tried (PPP, TAG) but those haven't been effective.

The secret is marketing. Identify your target market, figure out what they want, and then find a way to communicate to them that you have what they want. For years, it seems we have tried to target youth. Problem is they don't make the spending decisions. We've talked in this forum about targeting seniors because they supposedly have the time to do it, but they're often limited on disposable income.

I say Target the Dads. 30-50 years old. Young kids that they want to teach, opportunity to sponsor a club in thier kids schools, opportunity to get out of the house. Replace golf as the leisure activiity of choice. Hopefully they're in their peak earning years and have the disposable income.

Brad
Old 11-25-2010, 09:41 AM
fliers1

http://www.youtube.com/user/modelaircraft

http://www.ontopoftheworldcommunitie...lane-field.php

fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 11:28 AM
Arbo

That first one is kind of long, but broken down into different clips, it could be effective as commercials.
Old 11-25-2010, 04:05 PM
JW0311

The reason for me being nervous about posting is that I did not want to post somthing that would start a "for or against the AMA" argument. I liked the way HeliX did there comercial. It showed heli's performing 3D manuvers and then showed there web sight. I wondered if the AMA could do somthing alond those lines. Different air craft and different styles of flying and then the AMA websight and leave it at that. Get folks to go to the web sight and see were it goes from there. I know advertising dollars are in short supply and there is an art to advertising. Maybe I'm full of it but I like the way HeliX did it. Short, sweet and to the point. If you like what you see. Go to this web sight.

Hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

James
Old 11-25-2010, 04:56 PM
fliers1

James,
I went to HeliX.com and this is what I got: GlaxoSmithKline USA
fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 06:16 PM

James,
fliers1
Don't know for sure, but it might be this:

http://www.xheli.com/
Old 11-25-2010, 06:36 PM
fliers1

James,
fliers1

Yep, I believe the correct web site. They have quite a few very good looking helis. I teach people to fly both fuel and electric powered helis. I get people hovering electrics in my hobby shop, and it usually only takes less than an hour to get them hovering on their own. That is without them having any sim experience at all. Matter of fact, I find it better that they NOT have any sim experience before they come to me. I use my helis or their's btw.

fliers1
Old 11-25-2010, 11:16 PM

James,
fliers1

Yep, I believe the correct web site. They have quite a few very good looking helis. I teach people to fly both fuel and electric powered helis. I get people hovering electrics in my hobby shop, and it usually only takes less than an hour to get them hovering on their own. That is without them having any sim experience at all. Matter of fact, I find it better that they NOT have any sim experience before they come to me. I use my helis or their's btw.

fliers1
I just started heli's a little over a month ago. Bought a Gaui 425 electric.
After quite a bit of time on the sim, I was able to hover a friends nitro Pantera, using a buddy box, right off the bat, including taking off, and landing it.
Did that once, and immediately was able to hover my Gaui. I can now do forward flight, all upright hovering orientations, did some loops and rolls last week.
So, I have to say that, IMO, sims and buddy boxing still work great.
However, just this morning I flew the heli into a tree in my back yard, getting a couple quick flights in before dinner, and now am doing a frame-up re-build.
So, still much to learn, and I think the sim is very helpful. In fact, I doubt you could find many top level pilots that don't sim extensively.

This is to lead up to an observation:
Since starting with heli's, I've noticed a much younger and enthusiastic crowd involved.
I attended IRCHA this summer, and if AMA and the rest of the model aviation hobby want to learn something,
they should pay attention to the RC helicopter folks.
Edit to add:
This months MA features a lot of heli stuff. Good job to the staff for that.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:33 PM
JW0311

Sorry guys. It is Xheli.com. My bad!!

James
Old 11-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Jim Thomerson

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is unlikely that someone who does not know the AMA exists will join the AMA.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:54 AM
fliers1

James,
fliers1

fliers1
I just started heli's a little over a month ago. Bought a Gaui 425 electric.
After quite a bit of time on the sim, I was able to hover a friends nitro Pantera, using a buddy box, right off the bat, including taking off, and landing it.
Did that once, and immediately was able to hover my Gaui. I can now do forward flight, all upright hovering orientations, did some loops and rolls last week.
So, I have to say that, IMO, sims and buddy boxing still work great.
However, just this morning I flew the heli into a tree in my back yard, getting a couple quick flights in before dinner, and now am doing a frame-up re-build.
So, still much to learn, and I think the sim is very helpful. In fact, I doubt you could find many top level pilots that don't sim extensively.

This is to lead up to an observation:
Since starting with heli's, I've noticed a much younger and enthusiastic crowd involved.
I attended IRCHA this summer, and if AMA and the rest of the model aviation hobby want to learn something,
they should pay attention to the RC helicopter folks.
Edit to add:
This months MA features a lot of heli stuff. Good job to the staff for that.
I wasn't saying that there is no need for a sim, just that everyone I teach doesn't need sim experience to learn to quickly hover a helicopter. Yes, sims are extremely useful, in fact, I practice on mine on a daily basis. I tried teaching with buddy-box, but found that my method is much easier, faster and productive in getting people to see just how easy learning to fly helis and fixed wing can be.

fliers1
Old 12-03-2010, 06:30 AM
tinner1

fliers1
First off let me complement you on your efforts teaching new people to fly, and offering the planes and time to do so. I am not criticising you but commenting as to how to find information on modeling. I have been in the hobby of modeling, NOT just RC, for over 50 years, and worked in hobby shops over the years. Now with the internet, it is even easier to find out modeling information. When I travel I ALWAYS look up local hobby shops and visit them to find out where the locals fly. I find it quite relaxing and enjoyable to meet new friends (flyers) and watch them fly. My AMA card shows I am "one of the group" who flies, and I am quite often offered a plane to fly by a "new friend". In todays world far too many people want someone else to do the work FOR them, be it building (ARFs), cutting the grass at the field, field maintainance, etc. As I stated in my first post anyone who wants to enjoy modeling will find it, it won't have to be brought to them. Besides it has been my finding with the younger generation today, that if you show modeling to them, they will mostly continue until you stop doing the work for them. Todays youth, in general, are the generation of entitlement and don't "work" for anything. They are so used to mommy and daddy "giving it to them" they won't put in the effort. REAL modeling enthusiasts will continue on their own, and will accept your help and guidence without advertising...
Old 12-03-2010, 06:53 AM
fliers1

fliers1
First off let me complement you on your efforts teaching new people to fly, and offering the planes and time to do so. I am not criticising you but commenting as to how to find information on modeling. I have been in the hobby of modeling, NOT just RC, for over 50 years, and worked in hobby shops over the years. Now with the internet, it is even easier to find out modeling information. When I travel I ALWAYS look up local hobby shops and visit them to find out where the locals fly. I find it quite relaxing and enjoyable to meet new friends (flyers) and watch them fly. My AMA card shows I am ''one of the group'' who flies, and I am quite often offered a plane to fly by a ''new friend''. In todays world far too many people want someone else to do the work FOR them, be it building (ARFs), cutting the grass at the field, field maintainance, etc. As I stated in my first post anyone who wants to enjoy modeling will find it, it won't have to be brought to them. Besides it has been my finding with the younger generation today, that if you show modeling to them, they will mostly continue until you stop doing the work for them. Todays youth, in general, are the generation of entitlement and don't ''work'' for anything. They are so used to mommy and daddy ''giving it to them'' they won't put in the effort. REAL modeling enthusiasts will continue on their own, and will accept your help and guidence without advertising...

No problem. Thing is, you and I see things from different points of view. As they say, it's not what you sell, but how you sell it. I have had many kids who I trained who paid for their own equipment from paper routes, Christmas and birthday money, any money that they managed to save. Or if mom and dad paid for it, there was stipulations that if they didn't get good grades or didn't do their chores, etc. they couldn't keep or fly their planes.

Unlike most clubs, I am only a phone call away to give on-demand instruction. This usually only takes 2 or 3 hours/sessions, then they can fly on their own. In my part of the world, many of my customers have their own property to fly on, plus they can fly on mostly deserted club run fields, owned by the county.

In my 40 years in the hobby/sport, I've seen how things are run in other clubs, but unfortunately, you are unable to see how productive my promotion systems works. Not meaning to insult you or anyone else, but because I've been unable to give the modeling world a undeniable demonstration of my promotion methods, it is apparently beyond anyone's comprehension just how well it does works. I have presented several testimonials but apparently, that wasn't good enough proof.

Sometimes I wonder if it's because some don't believe it's that good, or for self serving reasons, don't want it to be that good. (flight line population control)

In short, there is a better way, but I keep getting in trouble for daring to make such a statement.

fliers1
Old 12-03-2010, 12:19 PM
tinner1

WOW!!! I give you a compliment on your instructing new people, and using your planes, and you insult me and others! See "red" in quote below. THAT sounds like a great way to make friends. Maybe that's why you get told to "stay away" from club fields like you posted in other forums. (I do read up on peoples posts who put me down.) By the following, bold by me, post quote from above YOU prove MY point perfectly...

fliers1
No problem. Thing is, you and I see things from different points of view. As they say, it's not what you sell, but how you sell it. I have had many kids who I trained who paid for their own equipment from paper routes, Christmas and birthday money, any money that they managed to save. Or if mom and dad paid for it, there was stipulations that if they didn't get good grades or didn't do their chores, etc. they couldn't keep or fly their planes.
I stated that people find the hobby, not the other way around. You fired back with an example that showed the kids ARE spending their own money and time to "PERSUE" the hobby. EXACTLY what I am saying. They found and liked modeling and are NOT being "advertised" into it. You also raged on my ability to "sell" the hobby, again see red above. You know NOTHING of MY history of teaching.
Unlike most clubs, I am only a phone call away to give on-demand instruction.
I am retired and live 5 minutes from my clubs field. I am on the poster board as an "anytime needed" instructor. I have a Top Flite Elder 20 with a FMA co-pilot in it as a trainer that I offer up to new pilots, with great success I might add. I have taught hundreds of people over the years, young and old , to fly. And I don't own a hobby shop with a vested interest in getting people to buy things from me! HOWEVER... they ALL came to me. I neither seeked out ANY or turned ANY away. And I have been doing this with gliders, free flight, control line, and now RC. There was a hobby of modeling before RC. The ones who were brought to me by the parents, who said little Johnny wanted to learn to fly, almost to a tee quit. THEY didn't want to stay with it. TOO much effort required, and it wasn't "instant gratification".

It's just like sports. I coached soccer for 12 years at the 12 to 16 age group, two teams a season. The kids who came to me played hard and stayed with it. The ones mommy and daddy "brought" to me didn't. SAME THING WITH MODEL AVIATION.
In my 40 years in the hobby/sport, I've seen how things are run in other clubs, but unfortunately, you are unable to see how productive my promotion systems works. Not meaning to insult you or anyone else, but because I've been unable to give the modeling world a undeniable demonstration of my promotion methods, it is apparently beyond anyone's comprehension just how well it does works.
I have read a lot of your posts and tried hard to NOT get you to attack my post as I see you so often do to others. You feel your way to teach is the best. I NEVER said it was or wasn't but you immediatly went on the offensive, and commented on MY ability to teach. Maybe that attitude is what turns club members against you? I'm not going to argue with you anymore as I see it is a waste of time. You are set in your ways and the world is wrong. I'm just glad I live in MY world and NOT yours...

Have a great day...
Old 12-03-2010, 12:58 PM
fliers1

WOW!!! I give you a compliment on your instructing new people, and using your planes, and you insult me and others! See ''red'' in quote below. THAT sounds like a great way to make friends. Maybe that's why you get told to ''stay away'' from club fields like you posted in other forums. (I do read up on peoples posts who put me down.) By the following, bold by me, post quote from above YOU prove MY point perfectly...

fliers1
I stated that people find the hobby, not the other way around. You fired back with an example that showed the kids ARE spending their own money and time to ''PERSUE'' the hobby. EXACTLY what I am saying. They found and liked modeling and are NOT being ''advertised'' into it. You also raged on my ability to ''sell'' the hobby, again see red above. You know NOTHING of MY history of teaching.
Unlike most clubs, I am only a phone call away to give on-demand instruction.
I am retired and live 5 minutes from my clubs field. I am on the poster board as an ''anytime needed'' instructor. I have a Top Flite Elder 20 with a FMA co-pilot in it as a trainer that I offer up to new pilots, with great success I might add. I have taught hundreds of people over the years, young and old , to fly. And I don't own a hobby shop with a vested interest in getting people to buy things from me! HOWEVER... they ALL came to me. I neither seeked out ANY or turned ANY away. And I have been doing this with gliders, free flight, control line, and now RC. There was a hobby of modeling before RC. The ones who were brought to me by the parents, who said little Johnny wanted to learn to fly, almost to a tee quit. THEY didn't want to stay with it. TOO much effort required, and it wasn't ''instant gratification''.

It's just like sports. I coached soccer for 12 years at the 12 to 16 age group, two teams a season. The kids who came to me played hard and stayed with it. The ones mommy and daddy ''brought'' to me didn't. SAME THING WITH MODEL AVIATION.
In my 40 years in the hobby/sport, I've seen how things are run in other clubs, but unfortunately, you are unable to see how productive my promotion systems works. Not meaning to insult you or anyone else, but because I've been unable to give the modeling world a undeniable demonstration of my promotion methods, it is apparently beyond anyone's comprehension just how well it does works.
I have read a lot of your posts and tried hard to NOT get you to attack my post as I see you so often do to others. You feel your way to teach is the best. I NEVER said it was or wasn't but you immediatly went on the offensive, and commented on MY ability to teach. Maybe that attitude is what turns club members against you? I'm not going to argue with you anymore as I see it is a waste of time. You are set in your ways and the world is wrong. I'm just glad I live in MY world and NOT yours...

Have a great day...

I'm sorry you took it that way, as I didn't mean to come across as an insult. I even stated that I don't mean to insult anyone. I think you may be referring to "you are unable to see how productive my promotion systems works. Not meaning to insult you or anyone else, but because I've been unable to give the modeling world a undeniable demonstration". Poor choice of words. I was saying seeing is believing.

The other thing was you were saying how kids didn't want to put the time in or something on that order. I was just saying how some of the kids I've trained weren't like they ones you described. They worked for everything that got. Sorry you took it so personal.

No, I didn't mean to start an argument. Once again, I'm sorry you took it that way.

Take care,
Fliers1
Old 12-03-2010, 05:35 PM
DR.B.S.

Jeeze, I'm glad I'm in Fliers1's world and not yours, meathead!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 05:41 PM
DR.B.S.

It's OK Fliers1. All these experts here with all the answers can't seem to increase membership to the AMA nor figure out why major companies like ACE Hobby go under, and it looks like SIG might be next, and until the bigget boy's take a major hit, they still will have their blinder's on. Forget about it.
With all the answers, nothing is changing. I always talk about the hobby to everyone. Hell I even sold a helicopter from my hospital bed 1 day after major back surgery. But hey they have all the answers. Or is it, there just blowing there own horn and have nothing but this forum in there life? As well as nothing to back up what there claiming? Don't you have testimonials and articles in the magazines Fliers1? Do they? Talk is cheap, you can back up what your saying, offend he hell out of them.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:16 AM
tinner1

Your sign on name says it ALL about you...DR.B.S....

Yeah talk is cheap, but I'm not trying to "sell" anything. I don't own a hobby shop so I have no reason to "brag" about my abilities through publications. I do fine in my own surroundings with the people who I know and have taught. I don't have to "sell" MY talents like some others do.

As far as the manufacturers going under, that can be blamed on the current trend towards ARF's and no more kit builders. From what I have researched SIG is going under partly because the foreign companies they hired to manufacture their kits, are producing them cheaper and selling them online as ARFs'. Nitro models comes to mind. I BUILD and find very few Hobby shops that stock ANYTHING but ARFs. They don't even stock what is required to repair them! I have to drive 50 miles to get to a "Good" hobby shop that stocks more than just ready to fly, or I buy online. I prefer to support my local hobby shop, but when they don't carry anything I need like building materials...

If you think owning a hobby shop makes YOU and expert on EVERYTHING, try getting out in the real world and seeing what is really going on. Talk about "meatheads". And I am GLAD you aren't in MY world, It's THE BEST because it doesn't contain YOU!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:37 AM
DR.B.S.

I must agree with you, you are in your own little world! 90% of the people I deal with are kit builders, in any event. We also stock a majority of kits, more so than ARF'S. THERE IS NO ARGUEMENT HERE, just you. I use the name DR. B.S. for people just like you, hint, hint.
Did you ever stop to think the world is right and you are wrong? Try it sometimes. Advertisement is key to selling any product. Can you imagine if no retailer advertised their product, WOW! Where are you thinking from?
In any even, have have a nice holiday from your planet from mine, Earth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.