Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Banned Again 1st and now last.

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Banned Again 1st and now last.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:38 PM
aronph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banned Again 1st and now last.

Why dont you guys quit talking in "code" and just use your dang freedom of speech and say it like you got a pair. I am sick and tired of all the idiot;s out here who try to tell you and me what and how we can model our planes. I dont know what was said in tha AMA forum nor do I care.

I join the AMA out of neccesity because I have to be an AMA member to fly at a sanctioned field period. In my humble opinion it is pure B.S.

I have said it before and I will say it again. The AMA in my opinion has not been listening to it;s mebers for some time. (Kinda like the government).

The AMA obviously could do so much more in educating it's members on who to contact in the government pertaining to the new FAA proposed sanctioins etc. They have a monthly magazine and I have not seen any "urgent" messages. The magazine and e-mail would be a great avenue to inform the membership of such upcoming and on-going events and a "Call to arms" but do they? I think not.

So someone goes onto the AMA forum and says something that the AMA is not in agrrement with so they ban the guy? Censorship?

Typical.

My 2 cents

Glenn Williams

AMEN GLENN!
Old 02-13-2011, 03:39 PM
FILE IFR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, if they know you as 'KidEpoxy' here on RCU... that might be the reason your ship is already sunk.

I've heard this as a youngster in my days, "...If you keep your slate clean, you'll go far in life". There's some truth to that.

Good luck Kid, don't beat yourself up over something you have no control over.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:56 PM
KidEpoxy

No,
the moral of the story was
that when they said I should run or quit griping,
they had no intention of me running, and stood in the way of me doing what they said to do.

I've heard this as a youngster in my days, "...If you keep your slate clean, you'll go far in life".
no problem, my slate is clean. A nice clean history of trying to improve AMA.
Old 02-13-2011, 04:16 PM
bradpaul

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy

Oddly, a few Leader members on the web boards have suggested I run for an AMA seat,
but yet when I ask those same Leaders to endorse me to Leader so I CAN run,
well, they suddenly become part of the system preventing me from running for a seat they said I should run for: they wont endorse my LM app

You no Leadee, you no electee
Now that's a real hoot....................... And I thought you and Jim Rice were "lunch buddies". After all you can become a leader member with the endorsement of three open members and your AVP or DVP.

It would be real telling if you could not even find three open members to sign your application.

Brad
Old 02-13-2011, 04:22 PM
I-fly-any-and-all
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

maybe the ama should ban you from membership! kidding, but why provoke them.
if you dont like it then send a "written letter".
Old 02-13-2011, 05:16 PM
KidEpoxy

And I thought you and Jim Rice were "lunch buddies". After all you can become a leader member with the endorsement of three open members and your AVP or DVP.
so you have to be Lunch Buddies with someone in charge to be allowed to run in the AMA?
Wow, how could anyone confuse that with a good-ole-boy system
Old 02-13-2011, 05:20 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

i am a leader memgber who will endorse your application.
all ya gotta do is send it to me.

pm for address.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:55 PM
The Toolman

Kid, tell me who has the final say about who gets on the ballots
Old 02-13-2011, 07:39 PM
warningshot

ORIGINAL: Tarasdad

I have my own opinion of what occurred, but in the interest of peace I'll keep it to myself.
Then why did you even post this??
Old 02-13-2011, 07:47 PM
bradpaul

And I thought you and Jim Rice were ''lunch buddies''. After all you can become a leader member with the endorsement of three open members and your AVP or DVP.
so you have to be Lunch Buddies with someone in charge to be allowed to run in the AMA?
Wow, how could anyone confuse that with a good-ole-boy system
what's the matter Kid? Still can't find two more people to sign your Application?

Old 02-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: The Toolman

The final say as to who is on a ballot is with the Nominating committee. But in order to qualify for District VP you need to be a Leader Member, which is really not all that hard. The application is on the AMA website. Then simply get some friends to nominate you and see how it goes from there. The whole process is laid out in the AMA Bylaws which are found in the Membership Manual also available on the AMA website.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oddly, a few Leader members on the web boards have suggested I run for an AMA seat,
but yet when I ask those same Leaders to endorse me to Leader so I CAN run,
well, they suddenly become part of the system preventing me from running for a seat they said I should run for: they wont endorse my LM app

You no Leadee, you no electee

KE, I will endorse your Leader Member application and I bet I could talk a couple others in doing so.

Now you do have to have 3 consecutive years as a full AMA member. My name and e-mail address is found on the AMA Contest listing, in the MA Feb. 2011. for 2-19, 2-26 & 4-02, all in TX.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:17 AM
The Toolman

Wouldn't that burn reds rear if KE was to get on there? hahahahahahhahahahahhahaha
Old 02-14-2011, 05:03 PM
KidEpoxy

Hoss
Thanks for the nod,
I was figuring I could count on you as one of the two nods I could get no problemo

Toolman
Pretty much like Silent said.
Of course, Silent didnt get into the detail of needing either 3 Leaders as 'lunch buddies',
that or needing to be 'lunch buddies' with your DVP,
to become a Leader Member.

Note: "lunch buddies" apparently is a BradPaul term for good ole boy system in use
Old 02-14-2011, 05:16 PM
Silent-AV8R

Of course, Silent didnt get into the detail of needing either 3 Leaders as 'lunch buddies',
that or needing to be 'lunch buddies' with your DVP, to become a Leader Member.

From the LM application:

REFERENCES
These three (3) references must be properly filled in and signed by three (3) current AMA Leader Members. (If Leader Members are
unavailable, three (3) Open Members and an endorsement by a District Vice President or Associate Vice President may be
substituted.)
In either case the DVP or an AVP must approve the application. I see no reference to "lunch buddies" or a requirement for your references to be buddies with the DVP or AVP.

For those that would like to review the actual application, here's the link: http://www.modelaircraft.org/files/907.pdf
Old 02-14-2011, 06:08 PM
bradpaul

Hoss
Thanks for the nod,
I was figuring I could count on you as one of the two nods I could get no problemo

Toolman

Note: ''lunch buddies'' apparently is a BradPaul term for good ole boy system in use
Kid in other posts you have told of your multiple conversations with Jim Rice your DVP. So it should not be a problem to get the application signed by three "open members" and the DVP you have lunch with.
Story Time

Once upon a time far far away (yesterday in the city)
I had lunch with AMA Safety Committee Chairman DVP Jim Rice. (He ate I talked)
We talked for a good 10-15mins about the 555pdf concerning metal blades.
In response to my direct questioning I got these answers:
- Yes, he was familiar with 555, his committee wrote it.
- No, nowhere in the current 555pdf does it limit metal blades to Turbine models.
- Yes, if they need to update the 555 at some time they will
- Yes, Non-Turbine is what the safety committee intended... inthat the committee started the discussion in regard to the large scale turbine helis, but sought technical expertise from the heli gurus. When the heli guys returned their recommendations the safety committee weighed the info, and decided to stay with the recommended limits... which was not a Turbine Only limit.

We talked some more, and DVP Rice said he had already read what I posted here earlier.
The end

Moral of the story?
the AMA Safety Com Chairman said the intentions actually are not what we have been reading here.

*obviously the paraphrasing is not a verbatim quotation,
if I misrepresented anything in my abridged recounting
I welcome DVP Rice or Pres DM to provide more accurate detailed info
Don't know how it works out there in Texas, but here in Florida we usually go to lunch with our friends. Some even call it 'networking" and think it is a good social and business practice.

Brad
Old 02-14-2011, 06:17 PM
bradpaul

[quote]ORIGINAL: bradpaul

Hoss
Thanks for the nod,

Toolman

Note: ''lunch buddies'' apparently is a BradPaul term for good ole boy system in use
Kid in other posts you have told of your multiple conversations with Jim Rice your DVP. So it should not be a problem to get the application signed by three ''open members'' and the DVP you have lunch with.
KidEpoxy
Story Time

Once upon a time far far away (yesterday in the city)
I had lunch with AMA Safety Committee Chairman DVP Jim Rice. (He ate I talked)
We talked for a good 10-15mins about the 555pdf concerning metal blades.
In response to my direct questioning I got these answers:
- Yes, he was familiar with 555, his committee wrote it.
- No, nowhere in the current 555pdf does it limit metal blades to Turbine models.
- Yes, if they need to update the 555 at some time they will
- Yes, Non-Turbine is what the safety committee intended... inthat the committee started the discussion in regard to the large scale turbine helis, but sought technical expertise from the heli gurus. When the heli guys returned their recommendations the safety committee weighed the info, and decided to stay with the recommended limits... which was not a Turbine Only limit.

We talked some more, and DVP Rice said he had already read what I posted here earlier.
The end

Moral of the story?
the AMA Safety Com Chairman said the intentions actually are not what we have been reading here.

*obviously the paraphrasing is not a verbatim quotation,
if I misrepresented anything in my abridged recounting
I welcome DVP Rice or Pres DM to provide more accurate detailed info
Don't know how it works out there in Texas, but here in Florida we usually go to lunch with our friends. Some even call it 'networking'' and think it is a good social and business practice.

Brad
Old 02-14-2011, 08:01 PM
KidEpoxy

Don't know how it works out there in Texas, but here in Florida we usually go to lunch with our friends.
I guess if I eat in front of BradPaul at one point in his life, while he talks about stuff he wants me to change for him,
then BP & I would be "lunch buddies"
... in florida at least

once DVP Rice, being the kind of guy that goes the extra distance,
performed a AMA DVP duty for me... even while he was eating lunch
I never said we were LunchBuddies, and as far as I know DVP Rice never said we were Lunch Buddies,
seems only BP (and possibly the State of florida) have made that from the hip guess and speak for DVP Rice.

I would try pasting in rcu-member quotes from other boards in some kind of Gatcha stunt,
but it was my understanding we dont paste in gotacha rcu-member quotes from other boards .
Old 02-14-2011, 09:44 PM
Arbo

The AMA welcomes people to visit it's forum and have civil discussions and share with each other. Like any forum, it has rules. They are pretty in line with
most other forums out there. Just to verify, here they are:

The Academy of Model Aeronautics, Inc. is a family-oriented organization, and the forums are "G" rated.

Keep in mind that this is a discussion board. Posts that are off-topic, better suited as e-mail back to the original posting member, or one-line zingers (member harassment) will be removed.

HARASSMENT: We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and views, so this is our most important rule: Healthy debate and the exchange of ideas are encouraged; threats, abuse, hate speech, personal attacks, and harassment will not be tolerated.

Think of it this way: Attack an idea, not a person. Post: "That's a stupid thing to say," instead of: "You are the stupidest person in the world!"

VULGARITY AND MASKED VULGARITY: Many members find that certain words make them uncomfortable. We ask you to refrain from using vulgar language on our boards. Masked vulgarity is using curse words and trying to "mask" them with other symbols or letters, so that the word isn't spelled out.

BOARD DISRUPTION: We want you to enjoy the topics you discuss on the boards. Any postings that might interfere with the flow of discussion (e.g., off-topic posts, clutter posts [eg., "me too"], etc.) will be removed without notice at the board monitors' discretion.

UNACCEPTABLE DISCUSSION: We don't allow the promotion of illegal activities on our boards. We reserve the right to remove posts that we believe involve nonconsensual activities or would likely result in serious harm to an individual.

CLASSIFIED, COMMERCIAL, OR SOLICITING POSTS: Posts soliciting or advertising events, items or businesses, which include phone numbers, Web sites, buy/sell items, SPAM, etc., are not permitted and will be removed.

All posts with signature lines that include links to other forums and message boards that are not associated with The Academy of Model Aeronautics, Inc. will be deleted this includes copy and pasting posts in other forums to the AMA forum.

SINGLE POSTS ONLY: In order to avoid the appearance of SPAM, please do not post the same message more than once per board and make sure it's relevant to the board and/or folder in which you post it. If you post the same message in more than one folder on a board, or more than once in the same folder, the board manager will leave one copy of the message in the most appropriate folder and delete the rest without notice.

POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION: Addresses, phone numbers (fax, pager, etc.), and other private information doesn't belong on the boards.
The only exception to this rule is contact information for legitimate resources and non-profit organizations. All posts containing phone numbers may be removed without notice.

Keep things positive. Even if you've decided you don't like someone, at least respect his/her opinion. And if you don't share an interest in a topic or you think it's lame, don't post there. Your comments about not liking the topic will be removed.

We will do our best to judge posts on their own merits and in context; however, we do reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. If you have any questions concerning your use of the boards, please refer to our Terms of Service, which you agreed upon during your registration.
And a while back, these were added to by the AMA President due to quite a bit of rule violations on the site:

So, today I am asking that we do not make any posts that (and I’ve seen all of these):
1. Reference another individual in a critical manner.
2. Reference any other Internet forum in a critical manner.
3. Link to a thread on another Internet forum for the purpose of negativism.
4. Include personal (copy & paste) emails which could be considered an attack of any individual, internet forum, or other entity.
5. Contain personal information about any individual without that individual’s permission.
6. Attack either an individual or an opinion (debate without being argumentative).
7. Argue for the sake of arguing.
8. Make snide, sarcastic remarks in response to another post with the obvious intent of getting a “reaction”.
9. Has as its subject an individual and making negative comments about that individual.
10. Contain blatantly false and misleading information about an individual, Internet forum, or other entity.
11. Contain any other negative thing I haven’t thought of.
12. All of this supplements the policy we already have in place.

If any posts like the above appear on the forum they will be edited or removed. In some cases the poster may be notified but this is not a requirement. The decision as to whether or not a post crosses the line will be at the sole discretion of a moderator. I realize this may be a little subjective but if everyone uses their best judgment; is respectful and considerate of others, there should be few problems.

The consequences for not conforming to this policy will be a first time warning. After that a further occurrence, depending on the severity of the infraction, will result in either a second warning or a 30 day ban. Once a poster has been banned once, any subsequent infractions may result in a permanent ban. These decisions, again, will be at the discretion of the moderators.

I apologize to the 90% of us, to whom this is not intended, for having to read this. Yesterday we added a new section dealing specifically with insurance issues. It will be moderated by the chair of our Insurance Committee and the head of our Safety & Member Benefits Department. This will supplement the Safety Discussion section and make the forum a more valuable resource. We will continue to add new sections as we move forward.

At the end of the day that’s what we’ve always wanted this forum to be. A resource to our members and a place where non-members can visit to learn more about AMA. That’s our goal. Please help us achieve that.
They are pretty straight forward. I will say again, as I did in another RC forum when some of the similar people started a similar thread complaining:

The AMA forum is supposed to be a resource for members and non-members alike. It is not a place for petty bickering and troublemaking. That sort of stuff reflects poorly on the organization.

As has been put down to the moderators in the past, there are rules, they are to be followed, they are to be enforced. It matters not one bit who is doing the enforcing of those rules, they expect anyone put in the position to perform the same way.

All actions are reviewable by those at the top, there is no 'secret agenda' or favoritism. If there was, upper management would see it and remove moderators.

As we have been told, users follow the rules, or they get warned, if they continue, they get banned. It is that simple, it is that black and white.

It is obvious some are not happy, and some want to cause some sort of drama. So be it. The rules are still the rules there, and they will continue to be enforce as requested by management.

There have been many claims, but the reality is the forum is moderated as those in charge in the AMA wish. To think that Dave and others have selected people to moderate their site who run amok, or play games, is an insult to Dave and the others in charge over there. Everything that Frank and I do is PM'd or put in a message for all in charge to see. Nothing underhanded is going on, no matter how much some wish to believe that to be the case.

The fact is, as has been said again and again, there are rules there, they differ from other places, but they must be followed. Think about how what you post there can be viewed by others outside of the AMA, what does it make them think of the AMA and their members... Nobody want's to see attacks and bickering. Don't like it, then hang out somewhere else.

Now those that feel the need may be free to continue on with their slander, I have said what needed to be said and am out of here.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Silent-AV8R

Arbo - Just out of curiosity what did you get banned for doing and how was it you were able to recover as swiftly as you did to go from banned to being a moderator? I ask this in all seriousness, because it shows there is a road to redemption and I would be interested in knowing what that path is.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:59 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Why not keep that forum "all business" and only allow member-to-AMA contact, instead of wasting time with the member-to-member nonsense ?

Leave the member to member debate, bickering, etc., to this forum.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:39 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

AMEN CP!
Old 02-15-2011, 12:27 AM
WestCoastFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Arbo

The AMA welcomes people to visit it's forum and have civil discussions and share with each other. Like any forum, it has rules. They are pretty in line with
most other forums out there. Just to verify, here they are:

The Academy of Model Aeronautics, Inc. is a family-oriented organization, and the forums are ''G'' rated.

Keep in mind that this is a discussion board. Posts that are off-topic, better suited as e-mail back to the original posting member, or one-line zingers (member harassment) will be removed.

HARASSMENT: We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and views, so this is our most important rule: Healthy debate and the exchange of ideas are encouraged; threats, abuse, hate speech, personal attacks, and harassment will not be tolerated.

Think of it this way: Attack an idea, not a person. Post: ''That's a stupid thing to say,'' instead of: ''You are the stupidest person in the world!''

VULGARITY AND MASKED VULGARITY: Many members find that certain words make them uncomfortable. We ask you to refrain from using vulgar language on our boards. Masked vulgarity is using curse words and trying to ''mask'' them with other symbols or letters, so that the word isn't spelled out.

BOARD DISRUPTION: We want you to enjoy the topics you discuss on the boards. Any postings that might interfere with the flow of discussion (e.g., off-topic posts, clutter posts [eg., ''me too''], etc.) will be removed without notice at the board monitors' discretion.

UNACCEPTABLE DISCUSSION: We don't allow the promotion of illegal activities on our boards. We reserve the right to remove posts that we believe involve nonconsensual activities or would likely result in serious harm to an individual.

CLASSIFIED, COMMERCIAL, OR SOLICITING POSTS: Posts soliciting or advertising events, items or businesses, which include phone numbers, Web sites, buy/sell items, SPAM, etc., are not permitted and will be removed.

All posts with signature lines that include links to other forums and message boards that are not associated with The Academy of Model Aeronautics, Inc. will be deleted this includes copy and pasting posts in other forums to the AMA forum.

SINGLE POSTS ONLY: In order to avoid the appearance of SPAM, please do not post the same message more than once per board and make sure it's relevant to the board and/or folder in which you post it. If you post the same message in more than one folder on a board, or more than once in the same folder, the board manager will leave one copy of the message in the most appropriate folder and delete the rest without notice.

POSTING PERSONAL INFORMATION: Addresses, phone numbers (fax, pager, etc.), and other private information doesn't belong on the boards.
The only exception to this rule is contact information for legitimate resources and non-profit organizations. All posts containing phone numbers may be removed without notice.

Keep things positive. Even if you've decided you don't like someone, at least respect his/her opinion. And if you don't share an interest in a topic or you think it's lame, don't post there. Your comments about not liking the topic will be removed.

We will do our best to judge posts on their own merits and in context; however, we do reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. If you have any questions concerning your use of the boards, please refer to our Terms of Service, which you agreed upon during your registration.
And a while back, these were added to by the AMA President due to quite a bit of rule violations on the site:

So, today I am asking that we do not make any posts that (and I’ve seen all of these):
1. Reference another individual in a critical manner.
2. Reference any other Internet forum in a critical manner.
3. Link to a thread on another Internet forum for the purpose of negativism.
4. Include personal (copy & paste) emails which could be considered an attack of any individual, internet forum, or other entity.
5. Contain personal information about any individual without that individual’s permission.
6. Attack either an individual or an opinion (debate without being argumentative).
7. Argue for the sake of arguing.
8. Make snide, sarcastic remarks in response to another post with the obvious intent of getting a “reaction”.
9. Has as its subject an individual and making negative comments about that individual.
10. Contain blatantly false and misleading information about an individual, Internet forum, or other entity.
11. Contain any other negative thing I haven’t thought of.
12. All of this supplements the policy we already have in place.

If any posts like the above appear on the forum they will be edited or removed. In some cases the poster may be notified but this is not a requirement. The decision as to whether or not a post crosses the line will be at the sole discretion of a moderator. I realize this may be a little subjective but if everyone uses their best judgment; is respectful and considerate of others, there should be few problems.

The consequences for not conforming to this policy will be a first time warning. After that a further occurrence, depending on the severity of the infraction, will result in either a second warning or a 30 day ban. Once a poster has been banned once, any subsequent infractions may result in a permanent ban. These decisions, again, will be at the discretion of the moderators.

I apologize to the 90% of us, to whom this is not intended, for having to read this. Yesterday we added a new section dealing specifically with insurance issues. It will be moderated by the chair of our Insurance Committee and the head of our Safety & Member Benefits Department. This will supplement the Safety Discussion section and make the forum a more valuable resource. We will continue to add new sections as we move forward.

At the end of the day that’s what we’ve always wanted this forum to be. A resource to our members and a place where non-members can visit to learn more about AMA. That’s our goal. Please help us achieve that.
They are pretty straight forward. I will say again, as I did in another RC forum when some of the similar people started a similar thread complaining:

The AMA forum is supposed to be a resource for members and non-members alike. It is not a place for petty bickering and troublemaking. That sort of stuff reflects poorly on the organization.

As has been put down to the moderators in the past, there are rules, they are to be followed, they are to be enforced. It matters not one bit who is doing the enforcing of those rules, they expect anyone put in the position to perform the same way.

All actions are reviewable by those at the top, there is no 'secret agenda' or favoritism. If there was, upper management would see it and remove moderators.

As we have been told, users follow the rules, or they get warned, if they continue, they get banned. It is that simple, it is that black and white.

It is obvious some are not happy, and some want to cause some sort of drama. So be it. The rules are still the rules there, and they will continue to be enforce as requested by management.

There have been many claims, but the reality is the forum is moderated as those in charge in the AMA wish. To think that Dave and others have selected people to moderate their site who run amok, or play games, is an insult to Dave and the others in charge over there. Everything that Frank and I do is PM'd or put in a message for all in charge to see. Nothing underhanded is going on, no matter how much some wish to believe that to be the case.

The fact is, as has been said again and again, there are rules there, they differ from other places, but they must be followed. Think about how what you post there can be viewed by others outside of the AMA, what does it make them think of the AMA and their members... Nobody want's to see attacks and bickering. Don't like it, then hang out somewhere else.

Now those that feel the need may be free to continue on with their slander, I have said what needed to be said and am out of here.
You're darn right I'll continue my "slander." The AMA forum is the absolute worst forum I've ever experienced. I've watched as moderators on the AMA forum beat up defenseless posters.

It's disgusting.

And if as you say, DM and upper management goes along with what I've seen on that forum - well I can only say if that's true my respect for the AMA drops significantly.

Totally out of touch.

Arbo, from what I've seen, the "moderation" of the AMA forum and your post is an insult to common decency.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:32 AM
Arbo

ORIGINAL: WestCoastFlyer

You're darn right I'll continue my ''slander.''
At least you are honest about what you are doing. I am glad to see that sort of honesty.

In general in life, when one makes claims, they are just the opinion of one person, and can not be taken as real or factual without that person backing up their
claims. Which is what we see on this sub forum on RCU quite often.

As someone mentioned previously in the thread, a lot of 'code' talk and nothing direct or backed up here. Not surprising when there really is nothing to back up
their claims.

I have presented what the rules are, if you have issue with them, then state which ones and why. If you think someone has moderated above and beyond them, give the
proof of such. Because no matter who is in the position of moderator, the rules must be enforced, or they will not be a moderator, doesn't matter if it's me or Horrace, either
you do the job asked of you, or you do not have that 'job'. So lets focus on what in those rules is so bad or horrible that people just can't stand them.

It should be noted by those that are non-AMA members, or are AMA members that have not been on those forums, that most of the people making
false claims do not log into the AMA forum, or if they do, just about never contribute to civil discussion. This is no different than on another RC forum where people
complain about the AMA's forum, but either do not log on or participate. Some of them the same folks that complain here.

AV8R - I was frustrated with the one moderator at the time, who let personal attacks sit. So I defended myself, as I felt needed, against unwarranted personal attacks. It was
at a point in time where there was a lot of out of control stuff going on, and I think I got swept up in it. Either way, I talked to Dave and he gave me a shot, as I have said before,
everything we do is an open record that can be viewed by him and others above us. If we abused the position, we would no longer hold the position.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:19 AM
The Toolman

Hello There. ama forum is still up I see

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.