Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Changing of the Guard !!!

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Changing of the Guard !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 04:09 PM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Changing of the Guard !!!

ORIGINAL: The Toolman

By the way red, I thought that you left here. Seems that I remember you saying something like you was done here and you wouldn't ever be back.

If we knew you was coming, we woulda painted the whole forum Bright Red, an hung out signs that said ''WELCOME BACK RED''
The Open Full membership for RONALD D BENNEFELD - AMA #862729 expired on 12/31/2009. 18 months now and you are still ragging on the AMA and its members.

Like a draft dodger hassling the members of the American Legion or VFW. Some of us wonder why, what are you getting out of it, what is your motive?

Old 05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
K-Bob
My Feedback: (1)

He (Red) has every reason to be here, starting with the fact that he is an AMA member.
Old 05-15-2011, 05:15 AM
frankp
My Feedback: (34)

You may not agree with Red S. all of the time, but he is important to our hobby because he cares. I know that he is not a big fan of mine, but I do respect the man and his opinion.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:08 AM
The Toolman

Well fellers, you too kabob, I'm just tellin ya what he said back then. Myself, I don't care if he is here or not. I enjoy watching him argue with everybody, especially kid epoxy. Of course the kid almost aways wins......
Old 05-15-2011, 06:15 AM
KidEpoxy

Its not about Winning,
its about doing what is right and makes sense:
If what we do dont make a lick of sense, then maybe we shouldnt do it.
If what we do aint right, then we certainly shouldnt do it.

You may not agree with Red S. all of the time, but he is important to our hobby because he cares. I know that he is not a big fan of mine, but I do respect the man and his opinion.
oh man,
wouldnt it be great if all posters that cared deeply about the hobby got that kind of respect from folks,
but alas, seems lots of folks will only respect the hobby-caring ones that agree with their agenda
Old 05-15-2011, 08:03 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

ORIGINAL: The Toolman

By the way red, I thought that you left here. Seems that I remember you saying something like you was done here and you wouldn't ever be back.

If we knew you was coming, we woulda painted the whole forum Bright Red, an hung out signs that said ''WELCOME BACK RED''

Your right...I distinctly remember him saying he was done here as well. He affirmed that quite well by vehemently denigrating RCU and RCKen at the other sites... I see his posts now are of the usual type I have come to expect...
Old 05-15-2011, 09:28 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: [Deleted]

Ok guys, this discussion is not about Red and his return or about anything he may have said when he left. For whatever reason Red is back here at RCU and members have welcomed him back. Let's move the discussion back to the topic it was started about.

Thanks

Ken
Old 05-15-2011, 09:44 AM
The Toolman

Ok I guess. I done had the movie script all wrote out an had to change it now