Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

How I see this forum

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

How I see this forum

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 02:52 PM
JohnShe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How I see this forum

ROTFLMAO. I already saw myself several times. Well worth reading. if you recognize yourself, think about both the good side and the bad side of the caricature. It might be helpful. I plan to do that a lot.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:51 PM
kochj

Extremes to keep the means!....It is ALMOST ALWAYS TRUE!...
Old 05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
corch
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Hossfly

corch:
If you look at the AMA forums at modelaircraft.org, you do not see nearly the vitriol that you see here.
Does that mean you support or do not support the unbridled absolute dictatorship of AMA's moderators and the absolute dictatorship of the rules that the current AMA Executive Director set down for the AMA Forum? He did so while President of the AMA prior to becoming the salaried ED.
No slur, just absolute facts, as I have copies of written documents demanding I not question the AMA Staff. I was threatened that I could be brought up for charges and elimination from AMA, or possibly just stripped of all my ratings and barred from participation in AMA events and clubs.

Yet, I stay in there supporting AMA with more $$ than my Life Membership requires, be it AMA, Clubs, modelers, and aero-modeling in every way. I do not let my frequently kicked rear-end stop me from supporting all types of aero-modeling whether I am active in those types or not.

Another thing I do NOT do is keep my nose up to a point where I cannot see the entire horizon and speculate concerning what I see coming down the road. The avalanche is still coming down the slope, and I AIN'T just talking AMA. [:@]

I generally am against absolute dictatorships. To honestly answer your question, I feel I haven't spent as much time there (AMAforums) as Ido here or on RCG, but Ihave perused a few threads over there. Since I am fairly new in the hobby, Ispend a majority of my web time looking for tips, tricks of the trade, model/engine/product reviews, contest information and build threads. What is evident to me that on the AMA forums that there seems to be a lack of information of the type I'm looking for, so I don't spend a lot of time there. Therefore I can't comment on moderation, other than the fact you do not see a lot of "AMA bashing" on the AMA forum. Moderated/edited out? Maybe. I'm not an active participant over there so Idon't know. I guess since I'm paying for it, I'd better at least see what's going on over there. Ibelieve you, but I'm sure other people have other stories too. And I to hope to be able to contribute more and give back to the hobby as it has given me in the brief 2 seasons I have been involved. I am grateful to those that "plowed the road" for us newbies and I only want to keep the trail clear for those that follow, perhaps even make it a little smoother.

As for the forum rules, http://www.modelaircraft.org/forums/tm.aspx?m=20, Ireally do not see a problem with these rules.
Terms and conditions are fairly standard, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that these have been "copy, pasted" then edited for AMA use.http://www.modelaircraft.org/forumterms.aspx

This really isn't a pointless forum (here on RCU), but sometimes there are a lot more sandbox tootsie rolls than golden nuggets of information. If some of you could just get over some of the personal stuff, or trying to one up each other, it would be a great step in improving this forum.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
JW0311

I made the decision some time ago, not to join the AMA, in part, because of some of the very same things that are being discussed in this thread. I had decided to stay out of this thread because I had already voiced my opinion about the subject in a previous thread and thought, what's the point. Then I noted a response to a post that contained a link to a Sponge Bob cartoon. I thought it was funny in that it seemed to prove the previous posters point. Then I noticed the signature line. "AMA LEADER MEMBER". Since I'm still new to the hobby, I wondered what that meant and I found this.

Leader Members provide administrative, scientific, or industrial contributions to the Academy and help in the passing of information from AMA to the local club level. Their interest, by the nature of the membership category, is to enhance and improve the AMA. They should champion the AMA and its efforts at the grass-roots level.

This was written by  Jim Rice, District VIII Vice President in his May 2012 issue of the AMA insider. I'm not sure how the Sponge Bob cartoon enhanced or improved the AMA. If this is how the Leaders of the AMA respond to folks who are voicing concerns or are having problems with the AMA then I'm pretty sure I made the right choice in not being a member. Just my opinion.

James

Old 05-08-2012, 01:52 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: mongo

in keeping with the general frivolity of this thread:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

read through it. you will find yourself listed.
mongo,
I don't know whether to thank you or hate you because I can now put a face to all the posters I have ever met on the internet. I wonder if each individual personal perception of themselves comes anywhere close to the perceptions others have of them. Great link, thank you.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-08-2012, 02:15 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: JW0311

I made the decision some time ago, not to join the AMA, in part, because of some of the very same things that are being discussed in this thread. I had decided to stay out of this thread because I had already voiced my opinion about the subject in a previous thread and thought, what's the point. Then I noted a response to a post that contained a link to a Sponge Bob cartoon. I thought it was funny in that it seemed to prove the previous posters point. Then I noticed the signature line. "AMA LEADER MEMBER". Since I'm still new to the hobby, I wondered what that meant and I found this.

Leader Members provide administrative, scientific, or industrial contributions to the Academy and help in the passing of information from AMA to the local club level. Their interest, by the nature of the membership category, is to enhance and improve the AMA. They should champion the AMA and its efforts at the grass-roots level.

This was written by Jim Rice, District VIII Vice President in his May 2012 issue of the AMA insider. I'm not sure how the Sponge Bob cartoon enhanced or improved the AMA. If this is how the Leaders of the AMA respond to folks who are voicing concerns or are having problems with the AMA then I'm pretty sure I made the right choice in not being a member. Just my opinion.

James
James,
Please do not judge an entire organization that has done a lot of good for the sport/hobby by one or two individual’s infantile postings. In the vast scheme of things they are a minority. The attitude and opinions of this individual do not represent the attitudes and opinions of the rest of us.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-08-2012, 05:11 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: corch
I generally am against absolute dictatorships. To honestly answer your question, I feel I haven't spent as much time there (AMA forums) as I do here or on RCG, but I have perused a few threads over there. Since I am fairly new in the hobby, I spend a majority of my web time looking for tips, tricks of the trade, model/engine/product reviews, contest information and build threads. What is evident to me that on the AMA forums that there seems to be a lack of information of the type I'm looking for, so I don't spend a lot of time there. Therefore I can't comment on moderation, other than the fact you do not see a lot of ''AMA bashing'' on the AMA forum. Moderated/edited out? Maybe. I'm not an active participant over there so I don't know. I guess since I'm paying for it, I'd better at least see what's going on over there. I believe you, but I'm sure other people have other stories too. And I to hope to be able to contribute more and give back to the hobby as it has given me in the brief 2 seasons I have been involved. I am grateful to those that ''plowed the road'' for us newbies and I only want to keep the trail clear for those that follow, perhaps even make it a little smoother.

As for the forum rules, http://www.modelaircraft.org/forums/tm.aspx?m=20, I really do not see a problem with these rules.
Terms and conditions are fairly standard, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that these have been ''copy, pasted'' then edited for AMA use.http://www.modelaircraft.org/forumterms.aspx

This really isn't a pointless forum (here on RCU), but sometimes there are a lot more sandbox tootsie rolls than golden nuggets of information. If some of you could just get over some of the personal stuff, or trying to one up each other, it would be a great step in improving this forum.
Corch,
Hoss will have his own examples but what he is getting at is not so much as bad rules but the application of those rules by moderators that are given Cart Blanche authority with little or no administrative oversight. Below is a link to a thread that represents an exchange between me, a moderator and a former moderator that was locked with no explanation or apparent cause. If it seems disjointed in places it is because there were other points made from other posters besides mine that were removed by that moderator. There were at least three other contributors to that thread. Read what remains and you be the judge.

http://www.modelaircraft.org/forums/...=14066&mpage=2

I do not have a problem with the rules as stated if they are equally applied and enforced.

Linked is another example;

http://www.modelaircraft.org/forums/tm.aspx?m=15240

That same question was asked three days earlier but was promptly removed by the moderator because it was the moderator that was sending the offending PMs. The second time the question was posted, as luck would have it, it was answered by an administrator before the moderator could remove it. The attitude of that moderator is eloquently expressed in the quote below;

“The idea that only 'offical' AMA 'business' must be discussed via PM here is another silly concept you have put forth. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit you want NOBODY to question your posts/ideas, and that is what is bugging you?”

Again I’ll let you be the judge.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-08-2012, 05:52 AM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

thanks frank,

first time i stumbled on to that flame warrior site was back in 96-97. mainly just shows that what we see now in forums is really nothing new at all. been that way for as long as there have been discussion groups, and they predate computers by quite a bit.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:56 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: mongo

thanks frank,

first time i stumbled on to that flame warrior site was back in 96-97. mainly just shows that what we see now in forums is really nothing new at all. been that way for as long as there have been discussion groups, and they predate computers by quite a bit.
Just goes to show that no matter how much things change, some things never change.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-08-2012, 06:24 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

I made the decision some time ago, not to join the AMA, in part, because of some of the very same things that are being discussed in this thread. I had decided to stay out of this thread because I had already voiced my opinion about the subject in a previous thread and thought, what's the point. Then I noted a response to a post that contained a link to a Sponge Bob cartoon. I thought it was funny in that it seemed to prove the previous posters point. Then I noticed the signature line. ''AMA LEADER MEMBER''. Since I'm still new to the hobby, I wondered what that meant and I found this.

This was written by Jim Rice, District VIII Vice President in his May 2012 issue of the AMA insider. I'm not sure how the Sponge Bob cartoon enhanced or improved the AMA. If this is how the Leaders of the AMA respond to folks who are voicing concerns or are having problems with the AMA then I'm pretty sure I made the right choice in not being a member. Just my opinion.

James

JW0311

You’ve caught just a mere glimpse of the juvenile behavior exhibited by the “force” that call themselves Leader Members. I have seen countless cartoons with other member’s names superimposed characterizing them as the three stooges and worse. One of the worst of them even displayed an image of a hog with the picture of my son superimposed on the face of the hog as a means to denigrate me... My son has absolutely nothing to do with these forums... This particular "AMA patriot" has gone do great lengths to interject himself into many other’s personal and hometown club business...yet he is held in the highest regard with the loyalist of followers...

AMA is fully aware of this type of conduct but seems unwilling to make the necessary corrections... Sad, sad state of affairs to say the very least...My signature says it all...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:44 AM
KidEpoxy

MrP

“The idea that only 'offical' AMA 'business' must be discussed via PM here is another silly concept you have put forth. Wouldn't it just be easier for you to admit you want NOBODY to question your posts/ideas, and that is what is bugging you?”
wow, that sure seems like they were ranting against YOU,
rather than 'attack the idea not the person'

maybe the guy that wrote that just doesnt know the rules,
or maybe the reason it was in PM was so that they could break the rules that would get them trouble if posted openly.

... lol, who am I kidding, THEY wouldnt get in trouble for attacking you,
it would somehow get blamed on KidEpoxy
Heck, when attacks happen on a Leader Only board,
they gotta find SOMEBODY other than the AMA Leader Members to blame
.... certainly cant blame the guy that is on his 35th '2nd chance' for yet another attack
Its just a Whitewash&Forget in a long list of cleaning up those guys messes to protect them

Remember that time you got banned because you some stealth warning not to start a thread but you did,
and I was banned at the same time cause YOU got some stealth warning not to do it but You did
Old 05-08-2012, 08:11 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: littlecrankshaf

JW0311

You’ve caught just a mere glimpse of the juvenile behavior exhibited by the “force” that call themselves Leader Members. I have seen countless cartoons with other member’s names superimposed characterizing them as the three stooges and worse. One of the worst of them even displayed an image of a hog with the picture of my son superimposed on the face of the hog as a means to denigrate me... My son has absolutely nothing to do with these forums... This particular ''AMA patriot'' has gone do great lengths to interject himself into many other’s personal and hometown club business...yet he is held in the highest regard with the loyalist of followers...

AMA is fully aware of this type of conduct but seems unwilling to make the necessary corrections... Sad, sad state of affairs to say the very least...My signature says it all...
Lcs,
Like I told James in a previous post, “Please do not judge an entire organization that has done a lot of good for the sport/hobby by one or two individual’s infantile postings.” The “force” that call themselves Leader Members is much more than these few that you rail against. While the activity that you describe is reprehensible to me as a leader member myself I can only speak out against it as the individual reprehensible acts that they are. They are not the acts of the AMA Leader Members as a whole.

I’m assuming that those posts were reported and taken down at the time they occurred.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy
MrP

Remember that time you got banned because you some stealth warning not to start a thread but you did,
and I was banned at the same time cause YOU got some stealth warning not to do it but You did
Yes I remember, although I can’t speak to what you were banned for because I did not see your post but I was banned for…!, for …!!, for …!!? what was it again that you were banned for?

Regards
Frank
Old 05-09-2012, 05:39 AM
littlecrankshaf

ORIGINAL: phlpsfrnk

Lcs,
Like I told James in a previous post, “Please do not judge an entire organization that has done a lot of good for the sport/hobby by one or two individual’s infantile postings.” The “force” that call themselves Leader Members is much more than these few that you rail against. While the activity that you describe is reprehensible to me as a leader member myself I can only speak out against it as the individual reprehensible acts that they are. They are not the acts of the AMA Leader Members as a whole.

I’m assuming that those posts were reported and taken down at the time they occurred.

Regards
Frank
IMO the leader member designation is a proof positive indication of the intrinsic problems within AMA. And believe me, my opinion comes from more than these goofy forum clowns.

Too many apply and get the designation without any real qualifications... far too many have a low time experience in model aviation, have no idea what their purpose is as a LM in the first place and certainly haven’t performed the primary function of a LM as one. The biggest thing they seem to do is use the designation as some accolade of accomplishment for their undue respect. When I see a sign line with “Leader Member” in it, I just shake my head...proof positive once again....

In my mind, leaders are called to act...not just some hooky application process that is absolutely meaningless of some position that is worth even less...

The whole designation/class should be scraped IMO... The membership at large should vote on bylaw changes as well as everything else... not followers classed as leaders...
Old 05-09-2012, 06:16 AM
bradpaul

He, He, He and the Frank, LCS, KEP pitty party goes on and on and on and on.............   banned on the AMA Forum by Arbo, accused of taking over another clubs field, the forums biggest keyboard flyer..........  what is real ironic is Frank a fairly new "Leader Member" was assisted in the process by yours truly, and I even volountered to sign the application.  

Hey not to throw cold water on the naysayers............ did you see the AMA anouncement that with just a few new memberships the AMA will actually have an increase in membership ??????    Bad news for some here that have been predicting it's death...................

By the way just what are the requirements to be a "Leader Member" it varies but mine were:  AMA Member since 1981, founding member of one club,  club secretary, club VP and club president,  giant scale builder, and at this time dues paying member of three clubs.............  and yes all of them have dues........................ 

Am I outspoken and sometimes "over the top" in my criticsm of those that seem to have nothing to do but denegrate what the AMA does?.......... heck yes.......... and as long as there is freedom of speech in this country I will do it and take the whining complaints as proof that it was effective..   
Old 05-09-2012, 06:19 AM
littlecrankshaf

well... there you go... see what I mean...LOL
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

ORIGINAL: bradpaul

>Hey not to throw cold water on the naysayers............ did you see the AMA anouncement that with just a few new memberships the AMA will actually have an increase in membership ?????? Bad news for some here that have been predicting it's death
We signed up 4 new guys last week at our club, they were at our field flying,,, trespassing actually, I had to kick them out,
but after explaining the AMA insurance etc. etc, they came back the next Sunday and are park flyer conversions to full Club/AMA member status.

every little bit helps

Old 05-09-2012, 06:38 AM
bradpaul

well... there you go... see what I mean...LOL
Actually I do think the vast majority of the readers here do "see what I mean"
Old 05-09-2012, 07:25 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

I can't speak for all LM's. I teach a class at a local high school on building and designing wings for rc planes. I have been a club officer and a LHS owner. I have helped a club arrange and get financing to build their own field.
I have been to club meetings to explain AMA positions a certain subjects.
I am also a AVP for my state and try and visit the clubs and events as I can.
I've been a AMA member for over thirty years and now fly GS and turbine.
In one year I helped a club get a grant from the AMA because of flooding at their field.
I don't have LM in my signature because it's not important to me for people to know. When I'm needed I'll help in any way i can. I am always willing to CD any event in the state if the clubs need me. Also I've signed enough new members so that I'm paid up to 2021.
I think I'm holding up my end of being a LM.
Dennis Baack
AMA 2747
Old 05-09-2012, 08:39 AM
phlpsfrnk

IMO the leader member designation is a proof positive indication of the intrinsic problems within AMA. And believe me, my opinion comes from more than these goofy forum clowns.

Too many apply and get the designation without any real qualifications... far too many have a low time experience in model aviation, have no idea what their purpose is as a LM in the first place and certainly haven’t performed the primary function of a LM as one. The biggest thing they seem to do is use the designation as some accolade of accomplishment for their undue respect. When I see a sign line with “Leader Member” in it, I just shake my head...proof positive once again....

In my mind, leaders are called to act...not just some hooky application process that is absolutely meaningless of some position that is worth even less...

The whole designation/class should be scraped IMO... The membership at large should vote on bylaw changes as well as everything else... not followers classed as leaders...
Okay, I think I can safely state that you do not like the AMA Leader Member program based on your dealings with a few of its members that have identified themselves as such. You may be right that the program is not as good as it is made out to be but I believe it can be made better than it currently is. You appear to want to condemn the entire organization because of it and that is what I find troubling because in the end I think it is you that becomes the loser. I firmly believe, like any organization, the AMA and the LM program has its faults however I also believe it is far easier to effect change from within than from without.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: bradpaul
He, He, He and the Frank, LCS, KEP pitty party goes on and on and on and on............. banned on the AMA Forum by Arbo, accused of taking over another clubs field, the forums biggest keyboard flyer.......... what is real ironic is Frank a fairly new "Leader Member" was assisted in the process by yours truly, and I even volountered to sign the application.

By the way just what are the requirements to be a "Leader Member" it varies but mine were: AMA Member since 1981, founding member of one club, club secretary, club VP and club president, giant scale builder, and at this time dues paying member of three clubs............. and yes all of them have dues........................

Am I outspoken and sometimes "over the top" in my criticsm of those that seem to have nothing to do but denegrate what the AMA does?.......... heck yes.......... and as long as there is freedom of speech in this country I will do it and take the whining complaints as proof that it was effective..
Brad, I don’t personally care what you think of me and I did not denigrate the AMA in this or any other thread. My interest’s, involvement and careers in aviation go beyond my interest and involvement in the AMA. Your original link response to my post before you changed it I found personally offensive and I find myself ashamed to be associated in any way with you. Thankfully I did not need your signature for my LM app. It appears that your only purpose was to disrupt this “pity party” as you called it so consider it mission accomplished. If you think your actions such as these are furthering the cause of the AMA or the Leader Members I think you are woefully mistaken.

Regards
Frank . . . A new AMA Leader Member!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Stickbuilder

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I made the decision some time ago, not to join the AMA, in part, because of some of the very same things that are being discussed in this thread. I had decided to stay out of this thread because I had already voiced my opinion about the subject in a previous thread and thought, what's the point. Then I noted a response to a post that contained a link to a Sponge Bob cartoon. I thought it was funny in that it seemed to prove the previous posters point. Then I noticed the signature line. ''AMA LEADER MEMBER''. Since I'm still new to the hobby, I wondered what that meant and I found this.

James

JW0311

You’ve caught just a mere glimpse of the juvenile behavior exhibited by the “force” that call themselves Leader Members. I have seen countless cartoons with other member’s names superimposed characterizing them as the three stooges and worse. One of the worst of them even displayed an image of a hog with the picture of my son superimposed on the face of the hog as a means to denigrate me... My son has absolutely nothing to do with these forums... This particular ''AMA patriot'' has gone do great lengths to interject himself into many other’s personal and hometown club business...yet he is held in the highest regard with the loyalist of followers...

You all have obviously forgotten that, "Some Animals are more equal than others."

Bill, AMA 4720
Old 05-09-2012, 09:27 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: DadsToysBG

I can't speak for all LM's. I teach a class at a local high school on building and designing wings for rc planes. I have been a club officer and a LHS owner. I have helped a club arrange and get financing to build their own field.
I have been to club meetings to explain AMA positions a certain subjects.
I am also a AVP for my state and try and visit the clubs and events as I can.
I've been a AMA member for over thirty years and now fly GS and turbine.
In one year I helped a club get a grant from the AMA because of flooding at their field.
I don't have LM in my signature because it's not important to me for people to know. When I'm needed I'll help in any way i can. I am always willing to CD any event in the state if the clubs need me. Also I've signed enough new members so that I'm paid up to 2021.
I think I'm holding up my end of being a LM.
Dennis Baack
AMA 2747
Dennis,
Thank you for your service to the AMA. I also do what I can when I can. From my application:

Please share a detailed résumé of your experience to qualify as a Leader Member
I have been a modeler since childhood and an AMA member off and on since the 1970's. I have participated in Free Flight flying and competed (did not do well in the 70's) in control line aerobatics. I currently fly RC sport scale but have not competed yet. I was a founding member of the Mare Island Flyers control line club at Mare Island, Cal. in the 70's. I am a past newsletter editor for the Salem Barnstormers of Salem, Ma and the Southern New Hampshire Flying Eagles of Merrimack, New Hampshire. I am also a past club officer (Secretary) of the following AMA clubs, Southern New Hampshire Flying Eagles of Merrimack, New Hampshire and the Hernando County Radio Control Club (Flying Knights) of Hernando County, Florida.

I have worked in industry as a field engineer, operation and maintenance instructor and technical writer in the international air traffic control radar systems and most recently as a technical writer for the operation and maintenance of military flight simulators (C-130, MH-60, C-5 etc…).

I currently hold an FAA private pilot Airplane Single Engine Land certificate #Redacted.

Regards
Frank
Old 05-09-2012, 10:31 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Frank you have me beat by a mile. Did some FS flying when I was a lot younger but found I could make more money as a nurse thanks to the Army.
As I stated I have been a member for 30 years or more. When we talk about what qualify's a person to be a LM. I really feel it is the ability and wiliness to go the extra step in helping members. Keeping up with the AMA and sharing it with the members. All of us come from many difference backgrounds but what joins us is the joy of the hobby. This is a hobby for fun and I don't care if your a member or not, I'll help anytime.
This is also why I mostly stay out of this forum. What I do I do quietly.
The most fun I get out of this hobby is watching a new pilot land for the first time.
I was a CD long before I became a LM and found myself doing the same things so I felt I might as well be a LM. Those that signed for me felt the same way.
I'm nothing special just a rc'er that wanted to be part of something I love to do.
I help teach a class at the high school sponsored by UK in aircraft design. I would do it even if I wasn't a LM because it's fun.
Over the years I've tried to learn as much as can about the hobby so i can share it with others. I do flight demo's at events that are not RC to show what this hobby is about.
A LM doesn't have to hold a Phd. to be one just the wiliness to be a bigger part of hobby.
One of the reasons I was accepted as a LM was all the school programs I do. I do a yearly class at one of the JR highs for their 7 grade science classes. Also have had field days at our club for the schools.
I've talked to much already. Dennis
Old 05-09-2012, 10:42 AM
phlpsfrnk

ORIGINAL: DadsToysBG
I've talked to much already. Dennis
Not at all Dennis, I think what you are doing by getting the interest of young people involved in aviation not only assures the future of the AMA but the future of aviation itself. Again thank you.

Regards
Frank

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.