Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

RC Car Track In Muncie?

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

RC Car Track In Muncie?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 06:29 AM
extra-nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Car Track In Muncie?

Ran across this thread last night. Is AMA really this desperate?

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1//showt...e1901&t=365387
Old 07-04-2012, 07:02 AM
bradpaul

Default RE: RC Car Track In Muncie?

ORIGINAL: extra-nut

Thanks extra-nut for the link to a nice thread to read.......................... refreshing to see a group of RC's (admitedly car guys) appreciate the AMA and understand how it takes volounteers to make improvements and not depend on somebody else.

And after only a short time using the track they already have learned that Joyce is the "go to" person at AMA.

Good one for the AMA!!!!!!!!

Brad
Old 07-04-2012, 08:12 AM
TimJ

ORIGINAL: bradpaul

Thanks extra-nut for the link to a nice thread to read.......................... refreshing to see a group of RC's (admitedly car guys) appreciate the AMA and understand how it takes volounteers to make improvements and not depend on somebody else.

And after only a short time using the track they already have learned that Joyce is the ''go to'' person at AMA.

Brad
Here HERE!

The car track has been there longer than I can remeber. It is not a new thing at the AMA.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:18 PM
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: TimJ

And after only a short time using the track they already have learned that Joyce is the ''go to'' person at AMA.

Brad
Here HERE!

The car track has been there longer than I can remeber. It is not a new thing at the AMA.
Exactly. And not used much.

Someone is desperate, all right.
Old 07-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Care to expand on the desperate part? I'm interested in seeing your line of logic.

Rafael
Old 07-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Rafael23cc

Care to expand on the desperate part? I'm interested in seeing your line of logic.

Rafael

Check thread http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11110838/tm.htm then post #10 or about that.

It's all laid out right there.

AMA has an opportunity to become the BIG BOSS of all model hobby activities. If that happens then just where does YOUR interests come into play?
After all this is year 2012. The opportunity for complete rule by bureaucracy stands forth. Think about it. [:-]
Old 07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
extra-nut

Brad

You are very welcome Bradpaul. I too remember being part of a group of rc'ers that appreciated the AMA. We were happy to volunteer our time to make improvements at our flying site, promote the AMA, and share the story of this fantastic hobby with anyone that would listen.

BTW I raced dirt oval for many years and hope those guys get to enjoy the free ride for years to come. Keep drinking the Koolaid boys!
Old 07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
extra-nut

Rafael

Rafael23cc, thats a easy one. They are there to promote model aeronautics, rrrriGHT?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:25 PM
extra-nut

ORIGINAL: Hossfly

Rafael

Check thread http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11110838/tm.htm then post #10 or about that.

It's all laid out right there.

AMA has an opportunity to become the BIG BOSS of all model hobby activities. If that happens then just where does YOUR interests come into play?
After all this is year 2012. The opportunity for complete rule by bureaucracy stands forth. Think about it. [:-]

Horrace, unfortunately there are none blinder than those that REFUSE to see.[&o]