Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Still no AMA 2014 Financial Statement on website?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Still no AMA 2014 Financial Statement on website?

Old 07-27-2015, 03:43 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Still no AMA 2014 Financial Statement on website?

Call me crazy, but given that it's half way through the year two-thousand FIFTEEN, should we have seen a 2014 AMA financial statement posted well before now?

Things that make you go hummmmmm
Old 07-27-2015, 04:21 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	conspiracy.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	2111354  
Old 07-27-2015, 04:40 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quit complaining...at least they have raised the fees to join...what else could anyone want....sheez...people are never happy...LOL
Old 07-27-2015, 06:59 AM
franklin_m

Yeah, I suppose your right. How they spend a couple million dollars of our money isn't something we serfs should care about it. We should just trust the nobles in Muncie to always look out for the people. Sorry for mixing metaphors, but I guess I'll head back down below decks and resume rowing.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:07 AM
porcia83
Banned

Clearly you have an "in" with someone since you were let up on the deck to begin with...ah the privilege of rank!
Old 07-27-2015, 12:28 PM
TimJ

I doubt it's anything sinister. The website is missing good chucks of data that many would want access to.
Old 07-27-2015, 02:52 PM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Originally Posted by TimJ
I doubt it's anything sinister. The website is missing good chucks of data that many would want access to.
It was Hacked!!!!!!!! By our Gubment.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:04 PM
porcia83
Banned

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Call me crazy, but given that it's half way through the year two-thousand FIFTEEN, should we have seen a 2014 AMA financial statement posted well before now?

Things that make you go hummmmmm
What was the response, if any, when you asked about it? Did you get through to a live person, or did you ask via e-mail?
Old 07-28-2015, 05:48 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

I know they are overhauling the site and doing a bunch of integration. I wonder if they are waiting until the new site is rolled out rather than going back and adding much content to the old site.

Just a guess.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:19 AM
Silent-AV8R

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Yeah, I suppose your right. How they spend a couple million dollars of our money isn't something we serfs should care about it. We should just trust the nobles in Muncie to always look out for the people. Sorry for mixing metaphors, but I guess I'll head back down below decks and resume rowing.

Just contact your District VP and request the 2014 financial statement. Pretty simple.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:32 AM
littlecrankshaf

Originally Posted by Silent-AV8R
Just contact your District VP and request the 2014 financial statement. Pretty simple.
Just have it posted on the website...even simpler. What was the point of the OP's post??? it's not posted... dang.
Old 07-28-2015, 08:55 AM
Silent-AV8R

Yes, I see your point. You are all bent because it is not available do rather than spend the time to contact a VP to acquire it much more effective to come on RCU and whine about it not being posted. So was the point to obtain the information or to simply complain that it was not posted??
Old 07-28-2015, 09:53 AM
porcia83
Banned

[QUOTE=Silent-AV8R;12076510]Yes, I see your point. You are all bent because it is not available do rather than spend the time to contact a VP to acquire it much more effective to come on RCU and whine about it not being posted. So was the point to obtain the information or to simply complain that it was not posted??[/QUOTE]

We have a winner.....and in multiple threads no less!
Old 07-28-2015, 10:19 AM
littlecrankshaf

Yes, I see your point. You are all bent because it is not available do rather than spend the time to contact a VP to acquire it much more effective to come on RCU and whine about it not being posted. So was the point to obtain the information or to simply complain that it was not posted??
I am all bent??? spend the time??? Hmmm...not looking for feeding from a mouthpiece...I am happy just being a an average shroom...please keep the door closed...some light is getting in LOL

so very predictable how some always, and I mean always weigh in and put forward how the ignorant and lax membership should spend some time doing whatever to obtain information...when the most efficient way to disseminate that very information is not utilized in a timely manner by the maker... Funny, if it were not so very sad, when you think about it just a little bit...

I fail to see the logic of contacting so-in-so every time we need to find information...seems very inefficient if not worse...

I can only guess your position is to just keep the mushrooms in a cool dark place and feed them shift is your ultimate point...and blame the shrooms...
Old 07-28-2015, 10:25 AM
littlecrankshaf

[QUOTE=porcia83;12076549]
Yes, I see your point. You are all bent because it is not available do rather than spend the time to contact a VP to acquire it much more effective to come on RCU and whine about it not being posted. So was the point to obtain the information or to simply complain that it was not posted??[/QUOTE]

We have a winner.....and in multiple threads no less!
I guess I need to point out this forum is about the discussion of AMA...chastising someone for doing that very thing is ridiculous...well at least to me it is. The question still remains... Why hasn't the information been posted??? Would just take a minute to do so...and there wouldn't be a question at all...
Old 07-28-2015, 10:50 AM
porcia83
Banned

who is chastising...lol..lighten up, sheesh. Saying the same thing in multiple thread is going to do what exactly? OP invites questions and comments back to his post when he writes the way he does.....hummmm? Appears to want to have yet another conversation about yet another shortcoming of the AMA, so be it. Should everyone just sit back and say nothing? Perhaps if he said he asked for the info, who he spoke to, and what the outcome was (once), the conversation would have gone differently? Ehhhhhh?
Old 07-28-2015, 11:06 AM
littlecrankshaf

Originally Posted by porcia83
who is chastising...lol.
Well since you asked, SA was...

.lighten up, sheesh. Saying the same thing in multiple thread is going to do what exactly? OP invites questions and comments back to his post when he writes the way he does.....hummmm? Appears to want to have yet another conversation about yet another shortcoming of the AMA, so be it. Should everyone just sit back and say nothing? Perhaps if he said he asked for the info, who he spoke to, and what the outcome was (once), the conversation would have gone differently? Ehhhhhh?
You have a point but none of the discussions answers the question raised and no matter the aspersions about due diligence of the OP does not either... Could easily raise the question, if others insist on wasting their time posting to denigrate the OP, they could have done just as they admonished the OP and came here with the info...Make sense???
Old 07-28-2015, 11:44 AM
porcia83
Banned

Nah...Not SA...he was just gently suggesting and questioning...
Old 07-28-2015, 12:23 PM
littlecrankshaf

Nah...Not SA...he was just gently suggesting and questioning...
Well, whatever...he didn't come here with the answer...he just seemed to only weigh in to make Franklin seem less than adept...

The old forum technique "did you contact so and so" as a veiled attempt to discredit is very over used IMHO...
Old 07-28-2015, 12:31 PM
porcia83
Banned

Sorry no, Franklin dropped the bon mot and ended with the Hummmm and invited the obvious question, did he ask for the info. Asking him if asked is hardly a technique to discredit him...c'mon. He did the same thing in the other thread where he dropped this comment in, and of course someone inquired if he asked. Didn't see anyone there, namely Franklin himself, respond that he was being discredited. Seems he got what he wanted, a continuing conversation about that topic.
Old 07-28-2015, 12:36 PM
porcia83
Banned

I'm concerned that the AMA still hasn't released the financial results for 2014, and were halfway through the 2015. I tried contacting (insert name here) but no response, so I tried e-mailing (insert name here). I haven't heard back yet, or, I was told they would get back to me. Has anybody seen any 2014 results?

Think that would have said the same thing...or does the topic header and ensuing question just sound more juicy?

Oh, and he later confirmed he had asked the AMA....but as of yet didn't note what the answer was. Probably just an oversight, it made me go huummmmmmmm. .
Old 07-28-2015, 12:51 PM
GerKonig

Originally Posted by littlecrankshaf
Just have it posted on the website...even simpler. What was the point of the OP's post??? it's not posted... dang.
WHAT! And miss a chance to start a complain thread? WHY?

Gerry
Old 07-28-2015, 01:17 PM
littlecrankshaf

Sorry no, Franklin dropped the bon mot and ended with the Hummmm and invited the obvious question, did he ask for the info. Asking him if asked is hardly a technique to discredit him...c'mon. He did the same thing in the other thread where he dropped this comment in, and of course someone inquired if he asked. Didn't see anyone there, namely Franklin himself, respond that he was being discredited. Seems he got what he wanted, a continuing conversation about that topic.
Whether or not if he asked for the info from "so and so" wasn't the point of contention...but now it has taken that tangent...we all fell for that old forum ruse "did you contact so and so?"...I feel so gullible now! LOL
Old 07-28-2015, 02:06 PM
GerKonig

Originally Posted by littlecrankshaf
Whether or not if he asked for the info from "so and so" wasn't the point of contention...but now it has taken that tangent...we all fell for that old forum ruse "did you contact so and so?"...I feel so gullible now! LOL
Well, some of us are grownups, that have jobs, and know that if you want a valid answer you have to search for a valid source. Just a grownup thing to do. Not ask an opinion in a forum:-) You do not ask a strategy question to the guy that cleans the floor...

But, that is just my take. We all have a way of doing things. If you want an answer, ask someone that has the answer:-)

Gerry
Old 07-28-2015, 02:18 PM
TimJ

Where's my popcorn.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-10-08-danpic-thumb.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	2111534  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.