Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Are you ready to register your aircraft?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Are you ready to register your aircraft?

Old 02-12-2016, 03:35 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EAA FIGHT ON ATC PRIVATIZATION
MOVES TO FULL HOUSE

Your help needed soon on this bad deal for grassroots aviation

The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee on Thursday night narrowly approved HR 4441, the Aviation Innovation, Reform and Reauthorization (AIRR) Act of 2016, sending it to the full House. As EAA has maintained since the notion of ATC privatization first emerged last summer, your organization is committed to fighting this legislation that would be ominous for grassroots aviation and a power grab by the nation's airlines.

EAA members will soon be asked to raise their voices to their elected representatives when Congress returns on Feb. 22 from a weeklong recess. Although the possibility of ATC privatization legislation had been anticipated for several months, it is only possible to directly react when specific legislation is introduced. That occurred last week. The contents of the bill were withheld by its sponsor, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pennsylvania), until just before the hearing and committee markup sessions that occurred this week. That left little opportunity for anyone to review or comment on the bill's contents. In the coming days, you'll find out exactly how YOU can make a difference in this debate.

"As one congressman said this week, this would be the biggest divestment of taxpayer property to private interests in world history, so why have the bill's authors been so secretive about its contents prior to introduction and now so determined to hurriedly ramrod it through Congress?" asked EAA CEO/chairman Jack Pelton. "ATC privatization will put the big squeeze on general aviation in a way that threatens the individual freedom of flight and hands control of America’s airspace to commercial and airline interests."

As we wrote in our statement for the record to a House hearing earlier this week, our opposition is due to several factors:
  • A privatized ATC system would take services away from federal oversight and place them in the hands of a board controlled by those with the greatest financial resources;
  • Threats to access and services for general aviation and rural airports without commercial service;
  • An ATC board weighted toward airlines and commercial aviation, creating conflicts of interest;
  • Loss of FAA control over safety oversight, while creating a large parallel bureaucracy;
  • Creation of a congressionally mandated monopoly managed by private interests;
  • Unlimited civil and tort liability for a new ATC corporation, which could financially cripple such a system.
"While some amendments were introduced to the bill in an attempt to buy off general aviation, the notion of ATC privatization is a non-starter on all levels,” Pelton said. “Such a shift will not save the government any money or reduce any bureaucracy. We have been tirelessly letting lawmakers know this in the halls of Congress. Shortly, we will be calling upon EAA members to let their lawmakers know that we see through this charade."

Jack Pelton, EAA CEO/Chairman
Old 02-12-2016, 03:54 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HoundDog
EAA FIGHT ON ATC PRIVATIZATION
MOVES TO FULL HOUSE

Your help needed soon on this bad deal for grassroots aviation

The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee on Thursday night narrowly approved HR 4441, the Aviation Innovation, Reform and Reauthorization (AIRR) Act of 2016, sending it to the full House. As EAA has maintained since the notion of ATC privatization first emerged last summer, your organization is committed to fighting this legislation that would be ominous for grassroots aviation and a power grab by the nation's airlines.

EAA members will soon be asked to raise their voices to their elected representatives when Congress returns on Feb. 22 from a weeklong recess. Although the possibility of ATC privatization legislation had been anticipated for several months, it is only possible to directly react when specific legislation is introduced. That occurred last week. The contents of the bill were withheld by its sponsor, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pennsylvania), until just before the hearing and committee markup sessions that occurred this week. That left little opportunity for anyone to review or comment on the bill's contents. In the coming days, you'll find out exactly how YOU can make a difference in this debate.

"As one congressman said this week, this would be the biggest divestment of taxpayer property to private interests in world history, so why have the bill's authors been so secretive about its contents prior to introduction and now so determined to hurriedly ramrod it through Congress?" asked EAA CEO/chairman Jack Pelton. "ATC privatization will put the big squeeze on general aviation in a way that threatens the individual freedom of flight and hands control of America’s airspace to commercial and airline interests."

As we wrote in our statement for the record to a House hearing earlier this week, our opposition is due to several factors:
  • A privatized ATC system would take services away from federal oversight and place them in the hands of a board controlled by those with the greatest financial resources;
  • Threats to access and services for general aviation and rural airports without commercial service;
  • An ATC board weighted toward airlines and commercial aviation, creating conflicts of interest;
  • Loss of FAA control over safety oversight, while creating a large parallel bureaucracy;
  • Creation of a congressionally mandated monopoly managed by private interests;
  • Unlimited civil and tort liability for a new ATC corporation, which could financially cripple such a system.
"While some amendments were introduced to the bill in an attempt to buy off general aviation, the notion of ATC privatization is a non-starter on all levels,” Pelton said. “Such a shift will not save the government any money or reduce any bureaucracy. We have been tirelessly letting lawmakers know this in the halls of Congress. Shortly, we will be calling upon EAA members to let their lawmakers know that we see through this charade."

Jack Pelton, EAA CEO/Chairman

The EAA doesn't like it but the AMA does now I'm really confused???????????????

Mike
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Dear AMA members,

We have good news to share. Last night, the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee in the House of Representatives passed the Aviation Innovation, Reform, and Reauthorization (AIRR) Act, which preserves and strengthens the Special Rule for Model Aircraft.

We would like to thank Rep. Bill Shuster of Pennsylvania, Chairman of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and Rep. Mark Sanford of South Carolina for their efforts to ensure that this important legislation protects the hobby of flying model aircraft.

The AIRR Act is critical to preserving our voluntary, community-based approach to managing the model aviation community. By strengthening the Special Rule for Model Aircraft, this bill will enhance safety across the recreational community and allow our members, who for decades have flown safely and responsibly within AMA’s community-based safety program, to continue enjoying our hobby without new burdensome regulations.

Among the bill’s provisions, it provides a clear definition of a community-based organization (CBO) and tasks the FAA with developing a process for recognizing qualifying CBOs, both long-overdue tasks for the agency. In addition, the bill makes clear that model aircraft can be used as a teaching tool for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as aeronautics.

The AIRR act is a strong bill that we are proud to support, but Congress isn’t done with it yet. The full House of Representatives still needs to vote on the AIRR Act and the Senate still needs to work on its own version of the bill. AMA has been actively advocating for our members’ interests on Capitol Hill, and we will continue working with Congress on additional changes that could further protect our hobby.

We may need your help in reaching out to members of Congress to urge them to support the Special Rules for Model Aircraft, which provides critical protections for the model aviation community. Remain vigilant and continue to monitor emails, social media, and www.modelaircraft.org/gov for more information and updates.

Sincerely,
AMA Government Affairs

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 02-12-2016, 04:44 PM
franklin_m

Yeah, if EAA is worried about getting squeezed out by commercial, you'd think the AMA would be as well. Can you really see this private corporation accepting liability for allowing model flights?
Old 02-12-2016, 05:02 PM
rcmiket

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Yeah, if EAA is worried about getting squeezed out by commercial, you'd think the AMA would be as well. Can you really see this private corporation accepting liability for allowing model flights?
Just when I thought it was pretty wacky this comes along. Can't wait to see what's next.........................................

Mike
Old 02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Rob2160

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
Not for normal patrols they don't. The FAR only exempts emergency flights. Patrols are not emergency.
LOL... Yes they do.

Any aircraft is exempt during an emergency.

FAR 91.119 also provides a general exemption for helicopters.

But that is not what I am talking about - I am talking about specific exemptions for "normal" Police Operations, including patrols.

Many US based Police Aviation Units will have specific FAA Waivers. It does not have to be an emergency at all.

Read this document by the FAA - https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org...dia/LowFly.pdf

"Helicopter operations may be conducted below the minimum altitudes set for fixed-wing aircraft.The reason: they have unique operating characteristics, the most important of which is their ability to execute pinpoint emergency landings during power-out emergencies. Furthermore, the helicopter's increased use by law enforcement and emergency medical service agencies requires added flexibility."

In other countries the Police exemptions are written into legislation.

e.g. Australia - Police Helicopters are exempt by Regulation 157.

Low flying

(1) The pilot in command of an aircraft must not fly the aircraft over:

(a) any city, town or populous area at a height lower than 1,000 feet; or
(b) any other area at a height lower than 500 feet.

(4) Subregulation (1) does not apply if:

(g) the aircraft is a helicopter:

(i) operated by, or for the purposes of, the Australian Federal Police or the police force of a State or Territory; and
(ii) engaged in law enforcement operations

The UK.

Exemptions from the low flying prohibitions
Rule 6
The exemptions from the low flying prohibitions are as follows—

(e) Police air operator's certificate Any aircraft flying in accordance with the terms of a police air operator's certificate shall be exempt from the 500 feet rule, the 1,000 feet rule and the prohibitions on flying over open air assemblies and on landing and taking off near open air assemblies.

Last edited by Rob2160; 02-12-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:21 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Originally Posted by rcmiket
The EAA doesn't like it but the AMA does now I'm really confused???????????????

Mike
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] Dear AMA members,

We have good news to share. Last night, the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee in the House of Representatives passed the Aviation Innovation, Reform, and Reauthorization (AIRR) Act, which preserves and strengthens the Special Rule for Model Aircraft.

We would like to thank Rep. Bill Shuster of Pennsylvania, Chairman of the Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, and Rep. Mark Sanford of South Carolina for their efforts to ensure that this important legislation protects the hobby of flying model aircraft.

The AIRR Act is critical to preserving our voluntary, community-based approach to managing the model aviation community. By strengthening the Special Rule for Model Aircraft, this bill will enhance safety across the recreational community and allow our members, who for decades have flown safely and responsibly within AMA’s community-based safety program, to continue enjoying our hobby without new burdensome regulations.

Among the bill’s provisions, it provides a clear definition of a community-based organization (CBO) and tasks the FAA with developing a process for recognizing qualifying CBOs, both long-overdue tasks for the agency. In addition, the bill makes clear that model aircraft can be used as a teaching tool for science, technology, engineering and math (STEM), as well as aeronautics.

The AIRR act is a strong bill that we are proud to support, but Congress isn’t done with it yet. The full House of Representatives still needs to vote on the AIRR Act and the Senate still needs to work on its own version of the bill. AMA has been actively advocating for our members’ interests on Capitol Hill, and we will continue working with Congress on additional changes that could further protect our hobby.

We may need your help in reaching out to members of Congress to urge them to support the Special Rules for Model Aircraft, which provides critical protections for the model aviation community. Remain vigilant and continue to monitor emails, social media, and www.modelaircraft.org/gov for more information and updates.

Sincerely,
AMA Government Affairs

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Well I'll be...looks like yet another communication from the AMA updating and alerting it's members to more positive news. Wow...I guess all that advocacy and work on behalf of modelers is showing some positive results? Did you still need all the details on strategy etc, or is this good news? You and Franklin are usually Johnny on the spot with criticisms, I'm wondering if there are any here?

Do you think that perhaps the EAA has different goals, objectives, and concerns than the AMA? So what did you think about the latest AMA news? Interested to hear the negatives or downsides, and/or errors on behalf of the AMA.

Just when I thought it was pretty wacky this comes along. Can't wait to see what's next.........................................

Mike
Never underestimate politics for bringing out some wacky stuffs!
Old 02-13-2016, 05:39 AM
rcmiket

Originally Posted by porcia83
Did you still need all the details on strategy etc, or is this good news?
Yes I'd like details and it would be a refreshing change to actually get them.

Mike,
Old 02-13-2016, 09:35 AM
franklin_m

Do you think that perhaps the EAA has different goals, objectives, and concerns than the AMA? So what did you think about the latest AMA news? Interested to hear the negatives or downsides, and/or errors on behalf of the AMA.
I'm fine with what they're doing so long as they don't use a single word of what's passed, not one, to require membership. If they require membership to fly at their own fields, that's fine, I support that as it is their right in exchange for providing site insurance. However, I do not support their membership requirement to inspect large airplanes for those who fly at non-AMA fields.

As it sits, AMA requires membership to certify models >55lbs under the law. If they were to say that they'd inspect w/o requiring membership, then I'd support them. If the numbers of these models are as small as they say, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Lastly, this is round one. There's still the senate where powerful individuals oppose much of what's in this (govn't employee unions, EAA, etc.). I'll be shocked if the final law that goes to the President looks anything like this.

Last edited by franklin_m; 02-13-2016 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-13-2016, 09:58 AM
HoundDog

I'm fine with what they're doing so long as they don't use a single word of what's passed, not one, to require membership. If they require membership to fly at their own fields, that's fine, I support that as it is their right in exchange for providing site insurance. However, I do not support their membership requirement to inspect large airplanes for those who fly at non-AMA fields.

As it sits, AMA requires membership to certify models >55lbs under the law. If they were to say that they'd inspect w/o requiring membership, then I'd support them. If the numbers of these models are as small as they say, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Lastly, this is round one. There's still the senate where powerful individuals oppose much of what's in this (govn't employee unions, EAA, etc.). I'll be shocked if the final law that goes to the President looks anything like this
Mr Franky Finally we agree.... If Amendment was such a GOD SEND for our hobby and now we have a NEW GOD SEND because the first one wasn't good enough Now we have the New and Improved Larger Family size with LESS sugar and more Protein and Vitamin BS added. What makes anyone think then Ounce passed all is forgotten and the BIG BOYS refuse to share THEIR NAS. WE ARE FK'D
Old 02-13-2016, 06:16 PM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder what kind of licensing it took to do this?
i wonder how many rules this breaks?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mOBQXuu_5Zw
Old 02-13-2016, 09:06 PM
HoundDog

Originally Posted by jonkoppisch
I wonder what kind of licensing it took to do this?
i wonder how many rules this breaks?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mOBQXuu_5Zw
None NA DA nothing. It was a demonstration and first off they had Permission and most of Europe have little or no problem with drones as here.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Rob2160

None NA DA nothing. It was a demonstration and first off they had Permission and most of Europe have little or no problem with drones as here.
+1

Last edited by Rob2160; 02-13-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:02 AM
HoundDog

Another Suicide by Stupidity Failure to maintain sufficient altitude to clear existing Terrain. FAA/NTSB final indigestion report will read ... Continued/Controlled flight into terrain. When it should read Stupid Pilot with (JET JOCK MENTALITY) Kills self and Passenger and wrecks a perfectly good Tax Payer Funded airplane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/11...uty-pilot.html

Last edited by HoundDog; 02-14-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 07:33 AM
Sport_Pilot

Another Suicide by Stupidity Failure to maintain sufficient altitude to clear existing Terrain. FAA/NTSB final indigestion report will read ... Continued/Controlled flight into terrain. When it should read Stupid Pilot with (JET JOCK MENTALITY) Kills self and Passenger and wrecks a perfectly good Tax Payer Funded airplane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/11...uty-pilot.html
Obviously flying under minimum altitude. There is no exemption at all for fixed wing aircraft. Only waivers which the FAA shouild stop giving out!
Old 02-14-2016, 02:33 PM
porcia83
Banned

Yes I'd like details and it would be a refreshing change to actually get them.

Mike,
So no comments on the news from the AMA, just a desire for more info on a strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful. So for the 10th time, have you reached out to your new district VP to ask for more details? Wasn't this the guy that was going to do great things for the district, take it in a different way than the prior "no-drone" guy did? What's going on with him, is he not up to speed on what's going on? Does he not know, or is he just not telling?

So far it looks like you and Franklin are clamoring for all these details.......others seem to be happy with the results so far. No big outrage, no more letter campaigns (those died off very quickly), no more change.org protests (dropped off your sig line quickly too)...and of course, nobody stepping up to compete against the AMA. Wonder why that is? Well, we kinda know why that is.....

Oh I know, this is only round one, much much worse is coming. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll just read about all the things that might go wrong, and how horrible the hobby will be because of the AMA.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:51 PM
acer3299

Originally Posted by NorfolkSouthern
I don't think there will be a way to differentiate between a traditional RC plane and a drone. Both use a transmitter and receiver, and both can be equipped with a camera. And they can have the same range. A quad would be safer in that usually, they have software that will cause them to land if they lose contact with the transmitter. That is not the case with a traditional RC plane. So one is not necessarily safer than the other. For those who feel the government can't register all the kit-built models. You are right. However, the government CAN require the registration of ANY new receiver, and even go as far as requiring a background check just as if it were a firearm. The ATF does the same with guns. You can buy a new trigger assembly for a Ruger 10/22, a new barrel, or any other part you want. But the lower receiver is the serial-numbered part, which cannot be transferred by a gun dealer without a background check and the proper paper work. Registration of the receiver on a model plane would cause that to be the serial-numbered part, thus assigning that serial number to which ever model aircraft the receiver goes into.

Don't discount the long arm of the U.S. government. It has a long reach!
And don't forget, your private information is now a public record. and to make matters even worse you gave them your credit card number.
We all know from recent event how secure their date base's are...
This is wrong on so many fronts.
Old 02-14-2016, 02:58 PM
acer3299

Originally Posted by cessnaflyer54
The difference between aircraft and a drone is.....anybody can fly a drone. These new drones, a five year old can fly one. Not everyone can fly a plane. How long did your first plane last before you learned how to fly, seconds.
Your 110% right
Old 02-14-2016, 03:01 PM
HoundDog

So no comments on the news from the AMA, just a desire for more info on a strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful. So for the 10th time, have you reached out to your new district VP to ask for more details? Wasn't this the guy that was going to do great things for the district, take it in a different way than the prior "no-drone" guy did? What's going on with him, is he not up to speed on what's going on? Does he not know, or is he just not telling?

So far it looks like you and Franklin are clamoring for all these details.......others seem to be happy with the results so far. No big outrage, no more letter campaigns (those died off very quickly), no more change.org protests (dropped off your sig line quickly too)...and of course, nobody stepping up to compete against the AMA. Wonder why that is? Well, we kinda know why that is.....

Oh I know, this is only round one, much much worse is coming. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll just read about all the things that might go wrong, and how horrible the hobby will be because of the AMA.
strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful.
porcia83;
What U on the same WACKY WEED that sporty got into some form of LOCO weed me thinks... Don't U guys realize that it's because of the AMA thrugh congress and amendment #336 we are thrown in with the DRONES? God Man maybe if I could get some of that LOONEY TUNES stuff U guys are smok'n.

Now U R coming around to reality U certainly don't think the FAA is going to take this laying down. Before Privatization more than half the the present controllers will retire with Benefits. The will hire on with the whom ever wins the government contract for the ATC contract. In Essence they will double dip. Then the FAA says they will need 10,000 new controllers by 2025. With all the government bennies and great pay gone there will never be enough controllers Nor will they be competent.

Smoke the wacky weed cause after the airlines start making the rules through congress good by R/C TOYS and Most every thing that wants what was their fair share of the NAS.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
HoundDog

The difference between aircraft and a drone is.....anybody can fly a drone. These new drones, a five year old can fly one. Not everyone can fly a plane. How long did your first plane last before you learned how to fly, seconds.

Originally Posted by acer3299
Your 110% right
If Drones are so easy to fly why is U Tube full of videos on crashing Drones Don't make no sense to me ... Now take an Apprentice ... I don't even have to teach with a buddy box any more...Just keep my fingers on the 3 way Beginner Advance expert switch. tell them where and when to turn tell'em to clime of dive. I'll have a guy (Not full scale Pilot) taking of and Landing with in a half hour of flying ... If they will Listen. If they won't listen I land at the far end of the runway and while they go get the plane I either start with a different student or hop in my car and leave. In Military Flight school Not Listening doing what U are told and when U are tole is grounds for dismissal ,,, In the old days they Made a gunner of navigator of ya now U might gat a truck driving job in Afghanistan. If U are Lucky.

Proper use of an auto pilot cuts the training to solo drastically for most then there is the guy that will NEVER get it but If he's having fun and ain't dangerous I'll work with him till the cows come but don't Listen and I want nothing to do with teaching U.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
porcia83
Banned

strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful.
porcia83;
What U on the same WACKY WEED that sporty got into some form of LOCO weed me thinks... Don't U guys realize that it's because of the AMA thrugh congress and amendment #336 we are thrown in with the DRONES? God Man maybe if I could get some of that LOONEY TUNES stuff U guys are smok'n.

Now U R coming around to reality U certainly don't think the FAA is going to take this laying down. Before Privatization more than half the the present controllers will retire with Benefits. The will hire on with the whom ever wins the government contract for the ATC contract. In Essence they will double dip. Then the FAA says they will need 10,000 new controllers by 2025. With all the government bennies and great pay gone there will never be enough controllers Nor will they be competent.

Smoke the wacky weed cause after the airlines start making the rules through congress good by R/C TOYS and Most every thing that wants what was their fair share of the NAS.
I'm worried for ya bud...we're losing you, slowly but surely!

The end is not near, I assure you! Let's agree to check back in say, 2,4 or 6 years and regroup.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:28 PM
HoundDog

I'm worried for ya bud...we're losing you, slowly but surely!
I'm telling ya get some of Your What ever U 2 are smok'n
The end is not near, I assure you! Let's agree to check back in say, 2,4 or 6 years and regroup.
After Privation there will be NOTHING to regroup.

6 Years??? at my age I don't subscribe to cable if the contract is more than 6 Months. Of course if I'm dead it ain't gona mater ... Just hope the last check to the Undertaker Bounces. That's if i can't get overboard on my last Lake Michigan fishing trip. 900' of Ice Cold water they'll never retrieve the body ... I'll get back in the food chain faster. Instead of feeding the worms I get to feed the COHO

Last edited by HoundDog; 02-14-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 03:29 PM
porcia83
Banned

If Drones are so easy to fly why is U Tube full of videos on crashing Drones Don't make no sense to me ... Now take an Apprentice ... I don't even have to teach with a buddy box any more...Just keep my fingers on the 3 way Beginner Advance expert switch. tell them where and when to turn tell'em to clime of dive. I'll have a guy (Not full scale Pilot) taking of and Landing with in a half hour of flying ... If they will Listen. If they won't listen I land at the far end of the runway and while they go get the plane I either start with a different student or hop in my car and leave. In Military Flight school Not Listening doing what U are told and when U are tole is grounds for dismissal ,,, In the old days they Made a gunner of navigator of ya now U might gat a truck driving job in Afghanistan. If U are Lucky.

Proper use of an auto pilot cuts the training to solo drastically for most then there is the guy that will NEVER get it but If he's having fun and ain't dangerous I'll work with him till the cows come but don't Listen and I want nothing to do with teaching U.
You will never convince the people who have NEVER flown a quad that it's anything but simple to fly, even a caveman could do it! I mean, just take it right out of the box and boom..you're a quad expert. No prior experience needed, no flying skills required, it's completely absolutely unconditionally a breeze to fly. Right.

Oh those pesky fly aways, crashes etc....err...can that all be blamed on Skektrum? It can't be the pilots!
Old 02-14-2016, 03:31 PM
porcia83
Banned

After Privation there will be NOTHING to regroup
Come here you big ol' negative nellie...Imma gonna give you a big ol' Valentines day Hug and tell you it's all gon'be alright! By the powers vested in me, by me, I assure you!

Even if it is all privatized...and suddenly profit is in the mix, why would you discount "them" trying to monetize our hobby?
Old 02-14-2016, 04:08 PM
HoundDog

Come here you big ol' negative nellie...Imma gonna give you a big ol' Valentines day Hug and tell you it's all gon'be alright! By the powers vested in me, by me, I assure you!

Even if it is all privatized...and suddenly profit is in the mix, why would you discount "them" trying to monetize our hobby?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVOa3xhl0bg
Smokin!
Whatchya Smoook'n There?
It's mak'n ya
goofier
than a pet Pig ....

Last edited by HoundDog; 02-14-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:12 PM
porcia83
Banned

1 Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
2 Chicken Wings
1 Slice First and Last cheese/onion pizza.

No wacky tobaccy for this dude. Some crispy bacon would be nice!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.